Chapter 7

"I don't give a damn what you call it, but you still belong to me, Jay

"I don't give a damn what you call it, but you still belong to me, Jay. So shut the fuck up." Val commands in his deep voice. I could hear his accent come out as he talked. "This can be a dream or a nightmare, it's your choice, but at the end of the day you are mine!" Val finished and sat back in his desk. I walked backwards until I hit the wall and slid down it until I hit the floor. I looked into Val's eyes and they are cold as ice, hard as steel. I couldn't believe he said that to me. He can't make me his property and get away with it. This is kidnapping and he can go to jail for the shit he's trying to pull.

I stood up and walked towards his desk slowly. Val stared at me with his cold eyes. I planted my hands on his desk and said, "I don't really care what you just said, but I'm going to leave and forget all this bull shit ever happened, okay?" I turned around but Val grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, despite the desk in-between us. He pulled me so hard the desk started to dig into my stomach and hurt. "Little girl, what have I told you?" Val asked calmly in my ear. His emotionless tone sent a cold shiver down my spine.

"Stop hurting me, Val, please." I begged, tears forming in my eyes. Val pulled me even hander into the beautiful wood. I thought I'd break in half. "I'm the one that makes the orders around here, Bella." He said in a cool voice. He continued in Italian but I didn't know what he said. Finally he let me go, and I drop to the floor, clutching my stomach. Val moved to see me on the floor.

"You are mine so get used to it." He started walking away and I quietly whispered to his back, "Monster."

He must have heard me because he turned and said, "I'm your monster." I gasped and turned away from him. My heart jumped at his words. Jay, he is kidnapping you! He hurt you! He wants to keep you from your family and friends, and your future. Do not fall for that man. I turned at his retreating back and said "I hate you, and you are nothing more than a monster to me." Val just gave me an evil smile, and showed me the true monster inside of him, again. "Like I said, Bella, I'm your monster. Yours and yours alone." He said some more in Italian, like I could understand him.

"What about my family, friends, and school?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that; your mother already knows who I am and where you are at." Val said with a knowing smile. What does he mean?

"That's not true!" Val looked at me like the Spanish conquistadors must have looked at the natives. I was some ignorant creature that fed volcanoes and worshipped the moon.

"Why don't you call her and ask?" Val handed me his iPhone 6. I snatched the phone and called my mom. As soon as I heard her breath, readying to say hello I blurted out, "Do you know a Valentino Luca?" I heard my mom gasp and the phone drop to the floor.

 As soon as I heard her breath, readying to say hello I blurted out, "Do you know a Valentino Luca?" I heard my mom gasp and the phone drop to the floor