Chapter 22

...............................Vote & Comment............................

I walk into the caferria with my head held high and walk right up to the lunch line. I grab my tray and just start to grab whatever looks good. Trust me it is not a lot. Lunch food is alright, but not the best. Ya'll know what I am talking about. Once I am at the end of the line I tell the lunch lady my number and go on. At my school I do not pay for lunch. We all have numbers that tells if we pay or not. I walk out the line and head to the table where I see my girls at. I rush over there and sit down and start to eat.

I am trying my best to ignore my friends because I can just feel them staring holes at my face. I finally look up to see them all glaring at me.

"So are you going to tell us what happen over the weekend or no Jay?" Keke asked me.

I just keep looking at them. "Nothing happen. All I did was go over to their house and chilled all weekend. It was nothing special at all."

"Jay why you lying to us? You know we can tell when you lie." Keyona said to me softly.

I can't tell them about Valentino because they will try to do something about it. I don't know him much but I know he will kill them if they try anything. Val is something else though. I mean he can be such a sweetheart one minute then an asshole the next. I enjoy his company most of the time, but other times I want to kill him myself!!!!!

I didn't even realized I was thinking and got so frustrated that I scream out loud. So now the who cafe is staring at me. I just waved and started to eat my lunch, but I can still feel the girls eyes on me.

"Can ya'll chill...stop glaring at me. Looking like you want to kill me. Nothing happen this weekend, I pretty much just hungout with Rosa. She is pretty awesome. I think ya'll would like her," I said to them softly.

"Do I look like I was fucking born yesterday Jay? Huh? Because I am not buying that dumb ass story you are giving us and I am pretty sure no of the others are too. So just cut the bullshit and tell us what's up right now," Keyona said.

Okay I know they are concern and shit, but if I wanted them to know what was going on then wouldn't I tell them.

"Guys seriously since ya'll think I am lying what does that mean huh? That means I do not want to tell you since I am lying. So stop questioning me. I understand ya'll care but it is not wanted," I said.

Keisha and Tori has been quiet this whole time, but right after I said that they gasp and said at the same time what the fuck.

"Jay we love you girl but what the hell is wrong with you today. You acting even more rude now. Did they do something to you?" Keke asked me softly.

"Keke did you not just get what I said? You know what I just need some time alone, so please stop hassling me. I know I am sounding bipolar, but just leave me alone okay?"

They just look at me and shook their heads. They know how I get when stuff don't happen the way I want it. So I just got up and walked away taking my lunch with me. Yes ya'll I am fat I need to eat hell I stay in school to long to not eat anything.

I walk into the library and decided to finish my lunch in there. Once I am done I just start to look for a good book to read until lunch is over with. As I was searching the shelves I bump into someone. I look at the person and just realize it is Matt Patrick. Now let me tell you Matt is a fine guy. He is mix with my favorite, Hispanic and white. Yummy!

Matt started to snap his fingers in my face because I was daydreaming yet again.

"Oh I am so sorry Matt. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."

He laughs and I just keep staring at him because ya'll he is just so damn fine. He is 6'1, dark brown hair, natural tan skin because of his mix hertiage, beautiful eyes that change colors, his nose is perfectly straight, he got strong cheek bones, and he just overall sexy in my eyes.

Matt waves his hand in my face. "Are you okay?"

"Uhm yeah I am thanks for asking. Just had a moment there."

"Haha it is fine. Well I am sorry again but I do have to go because lunch is about to end in three more minutes, so I guess I'll see you around Jay"

Wait....Matt knows who I am. Yeah I know I am sounding pathetic over here, but I don't really care. The bell for six period rings. Oh shit let me get to class. I finally made it to my six period. The end of the day went way faster then earlier.

I walk out of seventh period around 3:15 and as I walk up to my locker I see my girls at the end of the hall looking at me. I just shake my head a little and get what I need out my locker but I do wave goodbye to them as I walk out of the school. Finally seeing that the twins are waiting for me.

I walk over to them and stare at the ground. Alessandro opens the door for us. Rosa enters first then me and after that Aless. I decided to call him Aless because Alessandro is to much to say. Once we are all in the car it starts to move. I stay to myself as we make our way back to the Luca's house. It took about 20 minutes to make it there.

I open the door and hopping out as fast as I can and make it to the front door. When I get in the house I run up to me and Val room. Once I am in the room I jump right on the bed, but I notice someone is beside me and I know damn well Val don't feel like a fucking stick.

This dark haired women is glaring at me as I look up at her. "Who the fuck are you and why are you in Valentino bed you black whore?" said this dumb bitch.

Do she not know I am crazy!!! I didn't even think about what I was doing. I just sat up punching that bitch right in her eye. "Naw bitch who the fuck are you in my man bed?" I said with so much venom in my voice. Yeah yeah I know I said my man....

She holds her eye and hiss out "Valentino is mine not yours you black whore!"

I am ready to punch this hoe in the face again right when Val bust through the door. "Kathy get the fuck off my Bella."

That hoe jumps off the bed and said some shit in Italian to Val.

"Val you have fucking 5 mintues to explain who the fuck this hoe is right now and I am not playing," I said walking right up to his face glaring. "I will beat your ass today because I don't share what is mine." Yep my bipolar ass said that too.

Oh shit did I just tell Val he is mine and I am his because all of a sudden Val is smirking down at me. Jay you done fuck up now!

So how was this chapter? Did ya'll like it or no? Oh what do ya'll think of Matt and Kathy coming in the picture? Haha this should be fun. Comment and let me know what you think. Please and thank you. Also I love you guys!! Don't be afraid to talk to me at all.