Chapter 28

...............................Vote & Comment........................

You would think my life have gotten better after me and Val got on track huh? Wrong! After that night I slapped him and made dinner for us, guess what he did. If you haven't guess it yet well let me tell you. Since I was bitching (as Val put it) about body guards being around....now we have them everywhere and I mean everywhere. Sometimes I think he do things like this to infuriate me on the low. It's been two months since that night. My school life is the same as always, but I'm so happy I'll be graduating next month. Yay me!!!....even though recently I have started to feel sick and I pray it's nothing to serious.

I'm brought back to reality when Val poke my cheek. I slapped his hand away and glaring at him. "Dude.....stop it I was thinking!"

"It looked like you was about to shit yourself," Val mumbled not so quietly to himself. This just causes me to glare even harder. "No sex for you," I all but screamed out. Val looked at me so hard I thought he was gonna pop a blood vessel. Like he was glaring that hard. He seriously needs to chill. I know my kitty good but damn man you ain't gonna die without it or will he. I was thinking so much that I didn't pay attention to the fact that Val has stop glaring at me to pull my pants and panties off in one swift movement. Now I'm on our bed half naked with him between my legs; breathing mighty hard on my kitty causing me to shiver with delight.

"Val no sex," I moaned out because I can feel him getting closer to my pearl about to pull her into his mouth and suck. Val slowly licked my lips like he was savoring the way I tasted. I can't help but to grab his beautiful dark hair tightly pulling him closer. All of a sudden he stops and smirk at me.

"Mhmm Bella I thought you said no sex."

"Uhm well you can just eat my pussy and be done," I said with a sweet smile.

Val stop grinning and climbed on top of me. "Do you honestly think I'm not going to get some pussy if I eat it..." he growled out while glaring down at me.

Honestly Val glaring don't work like it used to. He might look like the big bad wolf but he just a softy on the inside. Even though the bodyguard thing was over the top; he has gotten better with our relationship. He is still controlling and possessive....sometimes a asshole, but he is sweet on me plus I see my family now. As a matter of fact we supposed to have dinner with them tonight.

I suddenly felt something wet going across my face and realize it's this nigga tongue licking me!

EWWWW!

"Val what the what!? Why are you licking me?" I squealed as I pushed him off wiping my cheek. He just rolled over and started to laugh.

"Bella baby everytime you are thinking it looks like your about to shit yourself," Val laughing. I just picked up a pillow and started beating him with it. He grabs it from me and started beating me back. I can't help but to laugh and ask him to stop.

*5 Minutes Later*

After all the playing and laughing I suddenly feel sick. I rushed to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. I feel Val rubbing circles into my back as I continued. Once I'm finished I just laid there on the floor wondering what's wrong.

"Jay...baby don't be afraid but I think you're pregnant," Val whispered

Hahahaha you know I'm not surprised that I am. Val is older than me and wants a family plus those time we had sex, no condom. Yeah I noticed that monster didn't wear none and came inside every damn time he got the chance. Honestly don't understand why he whispering. He has gotten what he want. A baby....wait I'm be a mom. Oh shit a little me running around ruining Valentino's life. Hahahahahaha!

I didn't realized I was laughing out loud until Val poked my cheek. "What's so funny Bella? You might be pregnant and you're laughing," he said. "I'm laughing because you did this shit," I laughed out.

Val glared down at me, "Get up Bella. I don't need you on the floor with my child possibly inside you."

Reaching my hand out for his help while rolling my eyes. "Oh hush. We need to get ready for my family dinner night anyway." I'm finally back on my feet.

"Yes we do but Bella doctor visit tomorrow. We need to find out as soon as possible if you're carrying my child"

I just walked away heading towards my walk in closet. He acted like I don't know I need to go see a doctor tomorrow, but it will be after school because I will graduate with honors. Hell yeah I been keeping my head in the books; plus Val isn't so bad at helping me with ever subject. To be honest Val could had been anything he wanted in life. He is just that smart. Let me get ready for tonight. I decided on a stripped black and white skater dress with mid way sleeves and my burgundy converse for dinner.

Shower Time!
*20 minutes later*

Once I'm out I decided to put on light makeup and brush out my hair. Oh yeah I have learned the art of makeup y'all. My highlighter be popping on my cheeks. Then I love Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick Vintage. That color is everything on me. So now my hair is completely different since I'm transitioning into natural. I have a frontal and the ends of my hair is blue. Yeah I be looking cute on the low! Once I'm satisfied with my appearance I decided to head down to see what Val is up too. Since it's almost time for my family to get here. I see Val is sitting in the living room waiting for my mom and sisters to arrive. I also notice the twins are down here to.

"Hey y'all!" They just waved and kept on watching tv.

Val suddenly looked up at me and just gives me this drop dead gorgeous smile while looking me up and down. "Come here baby so I can look at you more."

I walked over and stood in front of him grinning from ear to ear. "Baby you look beautiful as always," Val said standing up to grab my waist pulling me closer. Right when he was about to do something devilish the door bell rung.

"Well looks like the gang is here!" I said with a smirk pushing Val away.

Soooo Jay pregnant 🤔and her family is visiting. Wonder how thats going to turn out. Find out next time on WDHPM🙃 Oh make sure to comment and vote. If you have any ideas or suggestions you can always message me😘love y'all.