Chapter 1

Ian Somerhalder as Valentino

...............................Vote & Comment............................

Beep. Beep. Beep

My alarm interrupted my thoughts and I rolled my eyes. School.

Moments after getting dressed my mom walked into my room. "Why aren't you eating with your siblings, Jay?"

I looked at my mom and speaking with a sarcastic tone to my voice, "I was just on my way now, Mom. But I'm not that hungry so I'm just going to head to school." My mother left the room, and I got up to look at myself in the mirror. I decided to keep it simple burgundy mini skater skirt, white tank top tucked in, long sleeve chambray but I like to roll my sleeves up, oh let's not forget my low top white converse. My hair was up in a bun and I wore some light make-up.

I looked good. I winked in the mirror and left my room to get out the door. When I stepped out the door I saw my bae, Keke, in her red BMW.

"How long you been waiting on me?" I asked, walking up to her.

Keke stared at me and said "A long ass time, now get your fat ass in the car before we're late." I got in the car because my bae and lucky I love her big head.

Keke put the car in drive and I watched my surroundings. When am I ever going to get out of this place? Mid-turn Keke reached over and turned the radio on. My song Lips Are Moving was on so I turned it up and Keke and I sung to it for the rest of the ride. When we pulled into the student parking lot I saw my three girls. Keke and I caught up to them and I asked, "Did y'all miss me?"

Tori, Keyona, and Keisha looked me dead in the eye and said a quick, "No."

My feelings were instantly hurt so I replied with a, "Man forget  y'all then, I don't care." I stomped off into the building but I didn't get far before Keke caught up. "You know they missed you, so don't act like you're mad."

I was a little upset because I missed them, and even if I do act mean sometimes I still had feelings. I stomped past Keke and walked straight into the wall. I fell back and braced myself for the impact but when several seconds passed and I didn't touch the ground I realized there were two strong arms around my waist. I quickly freed myself and looked into the bluest eyes I've ever seen. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize the owner of the blue eyes was talking. His words were going over my head and I took the moment to take him in.

The stranger was gorgeous, like a walking piece of art. He looked like he was a little over 6 ft 2, raven black hair that touched the base of his neck. He was also graced with a structured face, a straight nose, pink, kissable lips, and a lean, but muscular body. Wow! I heard a throat being cleared and heard the stranger's words.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry for bumping into you. Thanks for the catch! See ya!" I quickly dismissed the man, and was about to walk away but he said something back.

"I'm not. I love bumping into someone as gorgeous as you Bella."

I rolled my eyes, assuming this stranger wanted something from me. Politely, I dismissed him saying, "Yeah, thank you, but I have to get to class." He could have just walked away. I probably would've been mad at his disrespect but I didn't feel like talking to him right now.

"Not so fast, Bella. What's your name? I am Valentino." I started to turn to leave and I realized everyone was staring at me because the first bell hadn't rung. Small town with no nosey ass people.

"So, I have to go...bye!" I ran-walked away from the stranger  named Valentino.

bye!" I ran-walked away from the stranger  named Valentino