Chapter 9

"Get up, Jay

"Get up, Jay. I don't have all night." Val said, pulling me out of my mind.

I looked up at Val and into his beautiful blue eyes. "It's night already?"

"Yes; now get your ass up, it's dinnertime." I wiped my eyes and put my glasses on. I got up slowly, taking as much time as I need. When I was up all the way Val walked up to me and grabbed my cheeks softly. He cursed softly in Italian I guessed. The look in his eyes made me think he loved me; but someone who loved me would not kidnap me and ruin my life. That monster does not love me. I glared at him, and he just smiled and dropped his hand from my face. Val turned and walked to the door, "Aren't you coming, Jay?"

"No," I whispered hoarsely. My throat was dry from my crying. Val looked at me angrily. I took a step back; I knew what he could do when he was angry.

"Jay, you are so fucking disobedient. Why the fuck are you fighting this? You can't change anything. I don't understand you!" His anger rises and his accent rises with it. I looked for somewhere to run, but it's no where to run to; he was blocking the door. So I stood my ground even though I was shaking in my proverbial boots. I didn't let him see it, though. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest in one swift motion.

"You are mine for forever." I could barely understand him because his accent was too strong.

"No!"

Val smashed his lips against mine. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. Since I couldn't get him off I made sure not to kiss him back. Val's tongue licked my bottom lip, slowly asking for entrance, but I ignored him. His response was biting on my lip, making my mouth open with my, 'ow.' His tongue massaged mine, coaxing it to dance with his, but mine was still.

Val pulled back and said, "You better kiss me, or I will hurt someone you care for. Mhmm maybe one of your twin sisters...Is that what you want?" The evil smirk reappeared on his face. He knew I would do anything for my siblings.

I pulled his face down to mine so I wouldn't have to stand on my tip toes. Once my full lips touched his I lost it. It wasn't about keeping my family alive, it was about satisfying the need he was awaking in me. He licked my lip again, and this time I opened wide. His tongue didn't have to ask, because as soon it was in my mouth I was playing with it, fighting for dominance in the kiss. The man was a monster, but he tasted like paradise. I moaned against Val's expert mouth, encouraging Val to kiss me harder. His hands worked down my back until they landed on my ass. He grabbed a handful, and I moaned for more. Without breaking the kiss Val pushed me onto the couch in his office. He fell delicately on top of me but now he was grabbing at my D-cup breasts. Never has a man touched me like he has.

Val decided he wanted more, and snaked his right hand under my shirt and bra. I felt him grab my nipple and I moaned in ecstasy. When I couldn't survive without air any longer, separating my mouth from his, and took in the precious oxygen around me. Val didn't stop, and kissed me from my cheek to my neck. He gave me open mouthed kissed on my neck, while playing with my nipple painfully, but artfully. The man had me in the palm of his hand and I didn't know how.

This is lust, I need to stop. "Val, please stop. I don't want this." I whispered. I wasn't sure, it felt so good. He made a growling noise before swiftly pulling by shirt and bra up, so fast I couldn't see it coming. Val took my right nipple into his mouth and I moaned, loudly. Never felt like this before. I could only compare it to fireworks going off in my body. He licked and swirled my nipple in his mouth over and over, while playing with the other one. Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me. "These are mine," he grabbed my breast and squeezed. "All of you is mine!"

I covered myself up, insecure about my weight, and how my body looked.

"Do not cover up what is mine," Val commanded in a deep voice I'd imagine a general would use when talking to his men. I had no choice but removing my arms and let him look at my naked top-half. He groaned and licked his lips. "Do you know how much I am in love with your beautiful brown skin...it's so smooth and pretty. Brown just like chocolate and I love chocolate Bella. Can I eat you?"

I can feel my face on fire, shaking my head no.

"Mhmmm no huh? The things I will do to you will be fun for the both of us. Trust me, Bella." He climbed off of me and I tried to straighten my bra. I noticed a large bulge and realized what it was; it was huge. I rushed to fix myself so Val could get himself under control.

Once were done composing ourselves Val escorted me through the kitchen and to the dining room for dinner. Alessandro and Rosaila were waiting at the table with knowing smirks on their faces.

"Why me?"