NOT A CHAPTER (CHARACTER INFO)

These are going to be some of the terms I will use:

Y/n --> Your name

L/n --> Last name

F/c --> Favorite color

F/f --> Favorite Flavour (used for food duh)

H/c --> Hair color

E/c --> Eye color

Y/n/n --> Your nickname

M/n --> Mother's name

F/n --> Father's name

Your Social media:

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: The_masked_angel😈

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡: TheMaskedAngel

𝐓𝐰i𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: 😈The_masked_angel😈

Alt 𝐓𝐰i𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: 😇The_unmasked_angel😇

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 14 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Some things to keep in mind for this story...

-First of all there will be loads of swearing considering it's Tommyinnit and please keep in mind that this is my first story and their may be some grammar issues and there might be some mistakes and all of that jazz and your comments will be very appreciated and I would like your guys feedback..

- I would like to say that I'm doing this because I want to entertain you guys and I have always wanted to create a story of my own and here I am and please don't pressure me about when the chapters update cause I'm saying this right now and i will be publishing chapter two times a week since I don't have that much time but I will try to make more but don't worry I will try to keep you guys updated when a new chapter will be published.

- 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐭𝐠𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲

- Please I don't wanna see no hate comments about my writing because I will be blocking you and if you guys want to see more stories of reader x DREAM smp member or one shots I will be able to do those only if you guys comment if you wanna see more of my work.

WITH THAT IN MIND YOU SHALL ADVANCE TO THE STORY I WILL UPDATE IN A FEW HOURS SOE DON'T WORRY!!