<25>

(A/n: Guys words can't express the amount of emotions that I'm feeling right now... YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING 2.4K READS OMG I never thought people would read my book THANK YOU THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH ON TO THE CHAPTER! <3 Also I will be adding music that helped me inspire the chapter)

Recap:

"Shall we go to the table kind sir?" I asked to brighten the mood. He looked up at me and said "Alright pretty lady!"

-----------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV:)

I felt my cheeks heat up after the compliment that Tommy gave but then I saw as everybody started staring at us which was now Tommy's turn to blush as he noticed what he said. I giggled a bit and my way to an empty seat at the table. Tommy did the same and everybody just ate in silence until Quackity had enough and decided to break it, but it backfired.

"SO TOMAS! ARE MAMACITA AND YOU DATING?!" he asked while exclaiming which made Tommy choke on his food and I tried patting him on the back. "Pardon?!" Tommy asked, shocked by the sudden question thrown at him.

"TOMASS I ASKED IF YOU ARE DATING Y/NNN!" he repeated his question while dragging the last letter of our names. I heard as some people chuckled which made me chuckle a bit, Tommy was paralyzed so I decided to answer for him. "No. We are not dating Quackity, me and Tommy here are great friends!" I said enthusiastically hoping that he would drop the topic.

"Alright I'll believe you guys... for now," said Quackity. We all started some small talk and chatted for a bit until we all finished eating. I grabbed everybody's plates and started making my way to the sink to wash the plates until I felt someone holding my shoulder...

It was Wilbur.. "Y/n I can wash the plates with Fundy so don't worry go upstairs with Niki."He told me calmly, I just nodded and made my way out of the kitchen when I heard Wilbur yell "FUNDY GET YOUR LAZY ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME OUT!" He yelled which startled me and I started laughing, I saw as Fundy got up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

I then heard Wilbur say "NO! ARE YOU STUPID THAT'S NOT HOW YOU CLEAN A PLATE YOU FURRY!" he scolded Fundy which started a bickering fight between both males. I decided to not stay longer since I knew Niki was waiting for me in her room.

I went up the stairs and into Wilbur's and Niki's room and saw Niki was combing her hair. "Oh Y/n! You can shut the door and come and sit here!" She said sweetly. I did as she told me and I made my way to the bed and sat next to her.. "So what problem do you have?'' She asked.

I felt as tears were trying to get out but I held it in a bit longer for her to not worry about it, I looked down to the ground and told her. "Well I know for a fact that I have feelings for Tommy but the thing is that I know he doesn't see me like that and my feelings are getting too strong for my liking so I just need to let everything out.." I said as I glanced at her with my glassy eyes.

She came closer to me and gave me a warm hug which I returned immediately as I started sobbing into the crook of her neck. "There, there... Don't worry I am sure that he likes you back Y/n.." she said softly enough for me to hear.

"H-how are y-you so sure about t-that?" I asked her in between sobs, "Well the way he just stares at you when you're around him and when you guys come into physical contact he starts stuttering but let me tell you something... You promise not to tell anybody?" she queried.

I just nodded my head and she proceeded to say "I have never seen Tommy act like this around a girl because I have met up with Tommy and a few others before but I have never seen him like this though." She said excitedly. I was actually surprised by her statement that I stopped crying but I don't know if he actually likes me....