<32>

(A/n: HALLOO! NEW CHAPTER MY LOVELY READERSSSS THANK YOU FOR THE 4.9K READS THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND ON TO THE CHAPTERRRR!!!)

[Also remember if you want me to make another dream smp member x reader go to my conversations and you will see a post where you can comment what you want to see next alright that's everything baii!]

Recap:

"It's fine rea-" he was cut off by the cart moving and I heard Tubbo whimper.. The cart started moving upwards very slowly until we got to the top of the rollercoaster..

-----------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV)

I was already excited and was pumping with adrenaline as the cart came to a stop... I quickly glanced at Tubbo and saw him pale, I then glanced to see Tommy very excited already closing his eyes expecting what's going to come next.. I took a deep breath as well as closing my eyes and felt as the cart went downwards.

I opened my eyes, I saw that we were going downwards and felt something on my hand. I glanced to my side and saw Tommy screaming, also holding my hand for dear life which just made me giggle but as well as blush..

I glanced to my other side and saw Tubbo screaming and had his shut closed and he was very much scared..

Being the sneaky person I was I had brought my phone with me and I started recording both Tommy and then Tubbo.. I was just laughing, I made sure that I took a photo of both of them.

I put my phone away as I put my arms in the air and started screaming but still having a smile on my face.. (A/N: Let me clarify they have the front seat of the whole rollercoaster so it's more intense)

I then noticed that Tommy's hand was still interlocked with mine and I also made his arm move up with mine which made me laugh cause I saw him opening his eyes and just yelling because I guess I scared the shit of him....

I then heard Tubbo yelling from beside me, "OH MY GOD NOOOOOO BEES THINK ABOUT BEES TUBBOO!!! AAAHHHHHH!" Tubbo yelled..

At this point I was wheezing at what was going on around me. Tommy was screaming at the top of his lungs and holding my hand for dear life and Tubbo was screaming for help...

{This is hilarious... DAMN IT I SHOULD'VE RECORDED IT!} I scolded myself as I kept screaming with a smile.. I saw there was a loop ahead and I heard Tommy yell, "OH FUCK WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIEE! SHIT!" he yelled which just made me wheeze..

I then heard Tubbo call Tommy's name and said, "TOMMY IF WE ARE GOING TO DIE LET ME TELL YOU THAT WE WILL AT LEAST SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN AND CONTINUE TO BE BEST FRIENDS!" yelled Tubbo...

I was already having problems breathing but that was when Tommy answered Tubbo.. "TUBBO I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS!!! YOU WON'T SEE ME IN HEAVEN I WILL BE GOING TO HELL!! OH GOD SHIIITTTT!" yelled Tommy as the cart started making the loop..

My lungs at this point just couldn't take this absurdity and I was already out of breath... I hold my stomach with my other hand since one of my hands was occupied..

The moment that we were already about to finish making the full loop was when I finally calmed down.. Tubbo and Tommy were still screaming, Tubbo was grabbing the railing of the cart and Tommy was still grabbing my hand as he still had his eyes open..

Once we survived the loop, by we I mean Tubbo and Tommy... They both calmed down.. "I will never go to another rollercoaster in my LIFE!" said Tubbo once he calmed down..