<36>

(A/n: HALLOOO SORRY GUYS FOR DISAPPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE REASONING: SCHOOL!! I hate school THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT WHILE I WAS GONE NEW SCHEDULE YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY CONVERSATIONS NOW WITH THAT SAID ON TO THE STORY.)

Recap:

Once we got to the house and parked.. We all sat on the couches.. "So what the fuck happened over there?!"

-----------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV)

Wilbur was having a hard time processing what happened at the restaurant so me and Phil explained everything to him..

~TIMESKIP~ (Brought to you by me totally paying attention to class)

"Phil why didn't you tell me?" asked Wilbur.. "Well I knew you would've gotten nervous and would want to do everything yourself and wouldn't let anyone help you so that's why I kept it from you..." said Phil.

"I mean you're not wrong.." replied Wilbur.. Everybody was taken aback by the new information that me and Phil had given them but since it was over we decided to brush it off and we started talking and chatting for a few moments before everybody was tired.. Tubbo, Tommy, and I started making our way to our room when Wilbur appeared behind us.

"Tommy please come with me to my room.." he said as he started walking to his room and Tommy looked at us and shrugged as he started following Wilbur to his room. Tubbo and I walked inside our room and took turns using the bathroom to change..

I put on some comfy clothes since I don't think we will be doing anything else today.

The Outfit:

After I put the outfit on I thought that I should still do the picnic with Tommy

After I put the outfit on I thought that I should still do the picnic with Tommy... {It would be romantic... Wouldn't it..?} I questioned myself as I looked at myself in the mirror...

I got out of the bathroom and went to look for Tommy. As I opened the door of our room I bumped into something, I rubbed my forehead and looked up and met Tommy's gaze.

"Oh Y/n sorry, did I hurt you?" he asked as he cupped my face with both his hands.. At that moment I felt as I was getting red and saw Tommy grinning but I was as his face went back to being serious.

"What's wrong", I asked.. "Oh nothing....umm.. Y/n would like to go to 'Our Spot' tomorrow?" he asked nervously.. "Sure! I'd love too, oh how about we do a picnic just the two of us!"

I saw as he smiled brightly, "POOG" he simply said as he put his arms around my waist and started hugging me, I as well put my arms around his waist and hugged him..

"Alright go get changed Mr.Innit your clothes stink!" I said jokingly.. "Aight!" he answered as he broke the hug and started making his way to his drawer. I made my way to my bed and flopped on it..

Tommys POV:

Tommys POV: (REWINDING!)

"Tommy please come with me to my room.." Wilbur said to me, I turned around and faced Y/n and Tubbo and just shrugged at them and made my way to Wilbur's room. I closed the door behind me and turned to face Wilbur..

He was sitting on his bed and I just sat down on the chair that was in his room which was facing Wilbur. "Soo..." he started... "So what?" I asked.. "What happened in the ferris wheel?" asked Wilbur..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt a tint of blush coming to my cheeks... "Oh.. I forgot that happened.." I muttered I saw as Wilbur's face light up, "Soo what happened?" he asked interested.. {Oh FUCK}....

(A/N: Shortest chapter I have ever made sorry I will make longer ones don't worry I was in a bit of a rush sorry I will be posting on Saturday stay tuned for that BYE BYE!)

672 words