<40>

(A/n: WOW!! ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY!! WWWWOOOOOO! I AM GLAD TO START WRITING AGAIN! I just found loads of motivation to continue writing so I am so pumped with motivation! Again thank you, thank you, thank you for the supoorttt!!)

IMPORTANT: Play the song/video when you see my A/N!

Recap:

{Oh god... I have fallen more deeply for him..}

-----------------------------------------------

(REWINDING A BIT!! Tommy's POV:)

I decided to go to Wilbur's room to get his opinion of what clothes I should wear on this kind of date.. I'm not sure if she thinks I asked on a date but I'm hoping she got the hint.. I dropped all the clothes I brought on Wilbur's bed..

"What's this??" he asked, confused as he went through the clothes..

"It's my clothes.." I mumbled.. "Ooookey and what do you want me to do about it??"

"I want you to help me to choose an outfit that I'll use for my *cough* date *cough* with Y/n..." I simply explained...

I saw as his eyes sparkled and a mischievous smile was plastered on his face..

{I think I have come to the wrong person for this..} I thought but it was too late since Wilbur had locked his room doors and was already going through the pile of clothes..

~15 minutes later~

Wilbur has been giving me sets of clothes to make me try on and it's been 15ish minutes and I'm on the fifth set of clothing that he has given me.

{I'm getting really tired of trying on clothes to be honest.. I think I made a mistake. I should've just put my usual clothing on..}

"TOMMY ARE YOU FINISHED?!" asked Will..

"YEAH ALMOST!" I replied as I put my shoes on..

As I came out of the bathroom I could see Wilbur on his bed waiting for me anxiously.. He looked up at me and cheered with happiness... "YESSSSS THIS IS THE PERFECT FIT!" He then started to do a dance which just made me laugh..

 "YESSSSS THIS IS THE PERFECT FIT!" He then started to do a dance which just made me laugh

(A/N: LAST TIME I PROMISE BUT COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! THE CLOTHES SEEMED COOL!!)

{I have to say that the clothes look neat and it's out of my comfort zone.. I like it since it boosts my confidence and hopefully, she acknowledges it!}

Wilbur proceeded to push me out of his room and wished me 'good luck'.

I made my way to the staircase and as I started to descend the stairs I saw Y/n's beautiful figure by the door.. I saw the dress (or clothes) she was wearing... She was breathtaking... Words cannot express the feeling I had right now.. I was stunned that I decided to call her name...