<02>

(a/n let me just skip to the day when y/n is ready to move to London also let's pretend that COVID doesn't exist because let's be honest Covid is a bitch)

{Today is the day.. The day that I finally move to London but how come am I still in bed instead of getting ready when my flight is 5 hours away and I still need to finish packing... I have no idea}

"Y/N!!!! ARE YOU UP BECAUSE WE ARE LEAVING IN AN HOUR IF YOU DON'T GET UP!"

All the shouting woke me up immediately and I fell out of my bed with a 'thud' but I didn't mind but I ran all the way to the bathroom to quickly freshen up and did my morning routine. After a while I decided to choose some nice clothes since I need to look presentable to go to the airport.

The outfit:

This was the first thing that I found that was actually presentable since most of my clothes are in luggages and in boxes which have already been ship to London

This was the first thing that I found that was actually presentable since most of my clothes are in luggages and in boxes which have already been ship to London. This was a nice fit though but then came the makeup which wasted 30 minutes of my time and considering I haven't aten yet which I was hungry but the ending result was very cute and I was glad I took my time..

The Makeup:

I did my hair on the remaining five minutes I had before my mom started yelling again

I did my hair on the remaining five minutes I had before my mom started yelling again. "Y'N!! HURRY UP WE ARE LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES!", I started panicking since I haven't finished packing my last luggage which needed some of my personal stuff and my tech stuff which I decided to get out of the bathroom and start packing the remaining items in my room and y personal bag.

That's when my mom came in and ask me if I was ready to roll which obviously I was. My dad was already waiting for us in the car and we headed to the airport.

~TIMESKIP~ (Brought to you by my messed up sleeping schedule)

We were already at the airport and made sure that I had my passport, ID card, phone, etc. Once that was all done my parents followed me through the airport reception until the baggage check which would lead me to my terminal. I said my goodbyes to my parents and gave them the biggest hug ever and decided to leave before I got too emotional and I didn't want to be late to my plane either so I said one final goodbye and left quickly through the luggage check and went to my terminal.

Once I found a seat to seat in I decided to create my social media for myself since I will becoming a streamer and since I grew up in my parents house I didn't have social media like I didn't have instagram, snapchat, youtube, twitter, etc. It was because I focused on my studies to be able to make my parents happy for everything they have done for me and it was the least I could do.

So I took my laptop out and started creating my accounts. I knew how to use the apps but never really used them for myself which made it better because I didn't want to show my face like Dream even though I got a camera but I will hold it for a face reveal when I'm ready because I want to get an audience and keep the audience on edge which my idea would work. 

Once I finished creating all of my accounts my flight was starting to be called and decided to quickly download one of my many playlists in Spotify to be able to enjoy my plane ride. I also went to get some snacks quickly before everybody started making a line to the plane since my flight would be at least 8-9 hours so I needed to get comfy and try to relax until I land. I knew my parents got me an apartment in London but I didn't know where they said that they will tell me once I land and they will send the address. 

I really am grateful for my parents doing everything for me, they are such good people but right as I was entering the plane I heard my phone ding which I checked quickly which was from twitch saying that Georgenotfound was streaming with Dream which made me sad since I wouldn't be able to catch up but I would be able to watch it after I accommodate myself in my new home. 

As I was seating in my seat I put my headphones and vibe to some music from what I downloaded and started playing  Run - COIN  which was such a good song to vibe and slowly but surely I started to drift off to a slumber once that plane took off.

(A/N: HALLOOO! THERE MY LOVELY READERS!! I have finished another chapter in a day I might update more chapters today I might do three more chapters just for your entertainment and I hope you like this.. This chapter is just explaining whats going on in y/n's life and it will change once she gets to London well that's it and I need to get writing baiiii!)