<10>

(A/n: HALLOOO! I don't have that much to comment but i will just say that since I am caught up with the chapters I will be posting according to schedule and I would appreciate if you could vote (I am not pressuring you) and if you share this story with others that you may think will like it THANK YOU FOR 250 READS THOUGH LOVE YOU GUYS!)

Recap:

"Hey Y/n are you there?? I can't see your face."

-----------------------------------------------

"Y-yea h-hey. I'm here and about that you know how I haven't done a face reveal yet and I want to remain my face a secret to the world" I said as I regain my composure from the stuttering that I did.

"Oh ok that's fine but I just think it's not fair that I have to show my face and that you aren't" He said as he placed his phone by his monitor and I assumed he was editing a recording that he did. I decided to do the same since I was almost done editing and I wanted to upload it to my youtube channel.

"Hey y/n could you please show me your face pleaseeeee" He beg and I thought to myself              {Well this is unusual I think I have never seen him beg before and I could tease him right now but I'm too tired maybe I should show him my face I mean it wouldn't harm me to do so....}

"Ok fine I will do it but just because you're begging me to and I am too tired to tease you right now so consider yourself lucky that you get to see my face." I said as I was positioning my phone by my nightstand and continued working on the video through my laptop.

I saw from the corner of my eye that he was just staring at me for a while but I just shrugged it off I noticed something about him.. {He is more calm when he isn't recording or streaming.. He is a lot more quiet but still has the same humor from when he streams} At least 10 minutes have passed and I noticed that he was still staring at me not moving and I was getting kind off concerned so I cleared my throat and saw him flinch getting a bit flustered i chuckled a bit and  said..

"Did I have something in my face because you were staring at me for quite a while wanna talk about that." I said in between giggles. He glanced to me and then went back to working and what he said next shocked me a bit.

"Sorry I didn't think that you would actually show me your face and you are very pretty sorry if I made you uncomfortable..."

I was taken aback and saw him blushing and I, myself was feeling my face getting hot and I looked away from my phone and tried not to stutter but I again failed at making that attempt..

"N-no do-on't worry Tommy you d-didn't make me-e uncomfortable I-I was just wondering why you w-were staring at me for a long t-time that's a-all.."

He laughed at the fact that I was stuttering a lot and he started teasing me and I would try but find comebacks but since I was too flustered I couldn't make any good ones.

~TIMESKIP~

An hour has already passed and Tommy and I are still on a face time call just talking random topics and laughing at our own stupidity. I finally finished the damn video and uploaded it to Youtube. Once it was done I made sure everything was ok with my video but I heard a notification go off on Tommy's phone and saw him flinch at the sudden notification and it made me notice that he had notifications on for my Youtube channel which gave me material to tease him with.

"Ohhh~ It seems like our dear Tomathy has my Youtube notifications on~" I teased and I saw him quite red and he tried denying himself but did terribly.

"N-not true that was.. uh.. my friends ge-george's youtube c-channel notification n-not yours." He denied while stuttering and obviously I didn't buy it and I wanted to tease him some more but I had to tweet out that my new video is out. I let out a sigh and said "Whatever you say ToMaThY!"