<13>

(A/n: I have published this one timeeeee yesssss... THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 700 READSSS and without any more commentsss you shall proceed to read the story!)

Recap:

{Jeez what's wrong with me... I can't wait to see and spend more time with you....Tommy} And with that I went into a dreamless sleep..

-----------------------------------------------

I awoke the next morning feeling somewhat refreshed from such a good sleep. Today was Friday which obviously means that I have to go to work today... I checked my phone and saw that it was already 10 am... I woke up too late and had to make my breakfast before I do anything else. 

As I went downstairs to starts some breakfast I noticed that my twitter notifications were going off... I tried to ignore it at first but it was becoming annoying so I decided to turn off my phone and continue making some breakfast.

Breakfast:

I quietly ate my breakfast with some background music that was playing from my Tv which was in the living room

I quietly ate my breakfast with some background music that was playing from my Tv which was in the living room.. Once I finished I got up and started washing my dishes.. I went upstairs to start my morning routine and to change into some casual attire.

The Outfit:

(Imagine the outfit with some sport shoes instead of heels)

I made myself a promise that after work I would need to clean up my whole apartment since I haven't been able to do so since I was too busy streaming and being lazy so it was time for me to be more responsible. I went downstairs to get my car keys and I hurriedly went to the garage to start my engine and get to work on time.

~TIMESKIP TO BREAK AT WORK~

As I walked into the break room to drink a bit of tea I decided to check my phone since I had loads of notifications. That was a mistake... Once I opened my phone I was bombarded with texts or tweets that were tagged with me with them. First I went to the messages chat to see loads of messages from Tommy and then I noticed I was added to a group chat but everybody wasn't somebody that I had in my contacts, the only person that I could recognize was Tommy.