<12>

(A/N: HALLOO! Nothing to comments about today so yeaaa oh I will be starting school like I said so I will be trying to publish chapters on the exact date so don't worry and yea just enjoy today's chapter! Baii)

Recap:

"Tommyinnit will be my first kill when I get impostor again.. MARK MY WORDS CHAT!" I yelled.

-----------------------------------------------

After the meeting was over everybody voted off Tommy since he didn't have such a good alibi and nobody saw Dream's body since the lights were off so I did get away with it for now... {UGHHHH TOMMY IS SO STUPID HOW COULD HE MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE LIKE THAT IT WILL BE VERY ANNOYING TO KILL EVERYBODY ON MY OWN NOW SINCE I DON'T HAVE MY PARTNER IN CRIME UGHHHHH}  I thought as I started slamming my fists on my table telling chat that I was frustrated that I had to do everything  I decided to come up with some strategies to kill people.. 

On the bright side though I got rid off Dream which he is a very good detective on the game so getting rid of him made me relax a bit... I saw Philza in the security room with Fundy so I decided that I would turn off the lights and kill Philza and since Fundy is next to him whoever reports it would blame it on him.. That sounded like a good plan. So I did just that.. I vented to Medbay and did a whole loop around the ship in order to have an alibi..

DEAD BODY REPORTED

The text flashed through my screen I clicked the unmute button on my second monitor and it seemed like Quackity reported the body... "So Quackity where did you find the body" I asked innocently... 

"Well I saw Philza in the security room and right beside the body was Fundy not moving and not reporting the body so I say that the second impostor is Fundy!" He stated. I nodded even though nobody could see me and heard Fundy trying to defend himself..

"NONONONONONONO I DIDN'T KILL PHILZA THE LIGHTS WERE OFF SO SOMEBODY MUST HAVE COME IN AND KILLED HIM WHILE I WAS CHECKING CAMERAS! PLEASE YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!" He yelled sounding a bit frustrated knowing that everybody was going to vote him out. 

"Well I mean Fundy has a point but to make sure let's vote him out this round and if we find anyone sus on the next round we shall vote them out" said Wilbur...

Fundy was not the impostor

Appeared on my screen and I knew that I needed 7 more people to kill to be able to win which obviously would be annoying because I haven't been doing my 'tasks' so I would need to do that right away in order not to look suspicious towards the others.

~TIMESKIP TO THE FINAL ROUND OF THE FIRST GAME~

There were only three of us left which was Niki, Quackity and me... I had to wait for my cooldown to be over and I would immediately kill Quackity since he was the closest to me.. Right when I was on Quackity's trail the doors closed separating me and Quackity. 

Me knowing that this must have been Tommy's doing just made me more frustrated and needed to look for Niki which I did. Once I found her I killed her and the text 'VICTORY' appeared on the screen, i unmuted myself from the call and started cheering for my victory. 

"YESSSSS OH MY GOD THAT TOOK SO LONG JESUS GOSH!!" I yelled I heard Tommy cheering for me.. Everybody was in disbelief that I actually won that round... Once we calmed down I got close to my mic and said "Maybe I should do a compilation of my 200 IQ moments." everybody laughed at my comment and I heard Tommy saying "Thank goodness Y/n I had you as my partner.."