<04>

(A/N: HALLOOO! A new chapter and I promise that Tommy will appear soon you just have to be patient don't worry those chapters are about what's going on y/n's life and how she is going to be rising as a streamer but don't worry Tommy will appear though, on to the story)

I woke up to the sound of screaming which made me jolt my body upward and look at my surroundings to try to figure out where the sound was coming from and it obviously had to be from my laptop since I forgot to shut it off before I went to sleep. I looked at the time in my phone and it was already 11 am...

{Should I relax today or should I do something more productive}

I kept thinking and thinking about what I should do for today and then it hit me that I should probably start streaming but I was anxious since I am new to the community and I don't have that many followers in my social media.

Before I started overthinking about anything I decided to freshen up because I knew I would probably go back to sleep if I didn't do so. I went to my bathroom and made sure that the temperature of the water was at least lukewarm before I got in.

~TIMESKIP~ (Brought to you by my exhausted hands)

After I got out of the bathroom and started looking through my closet for something to wear I heard my phone go off. I looked at it and it was my dad wanting to check in on how I was and how did the moving go.

<3DAD😎

Dad:

Hey sweetie! How are you? and how did they moving go?

Me:

Hi dad! the moving was exhausting and I'm fine I just finished freshening up

Also how are you and mom doing
without me there? 🥺

Dad:

Haha don't worry sweetie we are here missing you very much

but remember just try to have fun because your happiness

is all that matters to us!😁

Me:

Ok! Don't worry I am having fun and I might start streaming

today since I already have my set up ready, I'm very excited!

Dad:

THAT'S GREAT SWEETIE! I'm happy that you decided

to start on it right away oh btw send me the link to watch it!

Me:

Ok da don't worry I will!

Well I gtg so I will ttyl dad bai!

Dad:

Bye! Have fun!

I put my fun on my night stand and tried to look for a comfortable outfit since I won't be showing my face on my stream so I went with this.

The Outfit: