<16>

(A/n: HALLOOOOO!! I have made another chapter and I decided why not post another one today SO THAT'S WHAT I DID! I have some chapters ready to be posted so yeaa.. This is the last chapter that I will be posting today I will be posting another one on Monday)

IMPORTANT NOTE: REMEMBER THAT THIS CHAPTER WE WILL BE SKIPPING TO MONDAY

Recap:

"Goodnight Tommy" I said as I hung up the call... I tuck myself in my bed and turned off the light on my nightstand. I went through instagram before feeling my eyelids getting heavier by the minute.. Until everything went dark as I went into yet another dreamless sleep..

-----------------------------------------------

My head snapped up at the blaring sound of my alarm. I groaned as I saw that it was already 7 in the morning and I needed to get up and get changed.. I went to my bathroom to quickly freshen up...

Once I got out of the shower I went straight to my room to pick out a casual outfit for my first day of classes.. I then proceeded downstairs to make a quick breakfast.

The Outfit:

The Breakfast:

The Breakfast:

I quickly ate my breakfast and went upstairs to get my backpack already packed and also my car keys

I quickly ate my breakfast and went upstairs to get my backpack already packed and also my car keys. I went to the garage and immediately started the engine to hurriedly go to school.

~TIMESKIP~

I parked my car in the school parking lot and made my way to the entrance of the building. I walked through the doors and made my way to my assigned locker which had my name on it. I put my utensils in there and made my way to the principal's office to get my schedule. Once I got I heard the bell ring.. I made my way to my first period which was science.

~TIMESKIP~

I finally finished all my subjects for today and decided to go immediately to work since I couldn't be late since my boss has been nice enough to let me have a two week break. I parked my car near the shop and got out of the car and made my way to the coffee shop..