<37>

(A/n: HALLOOOO!! HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR THE 15K READS I LEFT SORRY BECAUSEEE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF ANOTHER EXAM WEEK AND I'M WORKING HARD SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING AGAINNN LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER IT'S A BIT LOGER SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!)

Recap:

"Soo what happened?" he asked interested.. {Oh FUCK}....

-----------------------------------------------

(Tommy's POV)

I was sitting there nervous of what this conversation would be about... "I-.. Uhh.. I don't know how to explain this..." I said with a sigh.. I looked down and started fidgeting my hands. "Hmmm.. How about this?.. Tell me what happened after you entered the cart with Y/n." said Wilbur with a thoughtful face.

I felt as my face was getting red for the second time that I've been here.. "Fineee.. Well.. After we entered I guess you could say that it was awkward for a few moments. But the cart stopped aggressively and I don't know what exactly happened but I fell since I forgot to put my seatbelt on.." I started explaining..

But I saw as Wilbur was disappointed that I didn't put my seatbelt on.. I heard him mutter with a grin, "You reckless child.."

"But as a reflex, I put my hands on the side so I wouldn't hit myself.." I said standing up and acting out what happened on the floor of his room... "I then opened my eyes and saw Y/n under me.." I said a bit shy..

I saw as Wilbur had his mouth opened, he was clearly speechless.. I was about to continue but Wilbur stopped me while massaging his temples. "So you're telling me that you were on top of Y/n correct?" he asked while looking at me.. My face again flushed, "When you put it like that it SOUNDS WRONG!" I practically yelled.

Wilbur started cackling, "YOU DICKHEAD, NOT LIKE THAT JESUS! HAHA!" I felt confused and felt myself getting more embarrassed once I understood what he meant.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK! WILBUR WHAT IMAGE DID YOU PUT IN MY HEADD! FFFUUUUUCCCKKK!" I yelled frustrated while also joining Wilbur laughing.. "The thing is Wilbur when you said with a serious face it just sounded very very wrong.." I said calming myself down..

"Okay okay.. Wait let me calm down first.." he took a breath in and blew it out.. "Alright you may continue with your story..." said Wilbur.

"So, uh where was I... Oh yeah! Okay, so I was about to get up but a thought stopped me from doing so.. I thought that 'this is my chance to confess..' instead of using my words I got closer to her face and she gave me permission so I..." I think my face was very red at this point.. "I... I kissed her..."

"YOOOOOO!!" yelled Wilbur "Haha okay what happened next though?" he asked.. "Uhh Oh! We held hands the whole time we were in the cart!" I said practically excited that this all happened today.. "And that's it??" asked Wilbur... He seemed confused.. "Yea that's what happened!"

"Did you tell her how you felt at some point??" he asked.. I thought about that.. "No.." I simply said.. I saw as he brushed his hand through his hair, "Tommy.. That kiss was it your first kiss.." asked Wilbur and he was grabbing your temples.

"Yes, it was my first kiss actually.." I said while I thought about it.. "Okay.. Tommy if you didn't tell her how you felt that kiss probably didn't mean anything, maybe it was something that was in the moment.. Do you understand where this is going?" he asked me..

"Yeah I know where this is going but Wilbur now you are the one overthinking.." I told him.. " I know that but I'm saying this because if you try to make a move on her maybe she will reject you so that's why I made a plan B!" he said with a gleam in his eyes..

"Wilbur, how many do you have if all of them fail?" I asked, worried to know the answer.. " Oh, I have about.... 7 plans if this one fails so don't worry because I know you might fuck up each plan." He said snickering a bit.. "Oi! I WON'T FUCK IT UP!" I told him, "Sure thing Tommy." He said teasing me.

"So here's the plan aske Y/n to go somewhere nice with you so you can make your feelings clear to her. Got it?" he asked.. "Yep!" I answered. I thought of the perfect place we could go to tomorrow.. With that I told Wilbur that I was going to take a shower, as I was about to head out he said. "Yea you should cause you stink!" which made me turn around and I said "You prick! COME HERE!"

~TIMESKIP~

After I took care of Wilbur and his mouth I went to our room and I was about to open the door and something bump on my chest.. I looked down and saw it was Y/n. ""Oh Y/n sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked, concerned laced in my voice. I grabbed her hand standing her up and let go of her hand to cup her face with both my hands to see if she bumped into me too hard.

I saw as she was blushing and smiled to myself or grinned. I don't know but what I did know is that Y/n was a beauty indeed but I then remember what Wilbur said about not making my emotions clear..

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Y/n "What's wrong" she asked.. "Oh nothing....umm.. Y/n would like to go to 'Our Spot' tomorrow?" asking her cautiously waiting for her answer.

"Sure! I'd love to, oh how about we do a picnic just the two of us!" she said. When she used the word 'us' it made my heart thump faster.. "POOG," I said and out of instinct I hugged her.. [Tommy WTF ARE YOU DOING SHE WILL SURELY REJECT YOU!] I scolded myself. But she actually returned the hug and I was comfortable until she said..

"Alright go get changed Mr.Innit your clothes stink!" I got embarrassed and just replied with a 'Aight' and went to my drawer to get my clothes to sleep in and then made my way to the bathroom. I could feel myself getting happy and smiled at myself..

(Y/n's POV) PRESENT TIME

I flopped on my bed and scrolled through Twitter and saw Wilbur tweeted a photo of all of us at the festival. I couldn't stop thinking of that kiss that Tommy gave me.. I started rolling on my bed and heard Tubbo ask.. "Hey, Y/n are you alright?"

"Oh yea I'm alright I'm just so bored that I didn't know what else to do but roll on my bed.." I lied expecting him to believe which surprisingly he did. I sighed, relieved.I saw as Tommy got out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel and I was just staring at him and started blushing since the memory of the kiss came back to me..

[He is definitely trouble.. And I love it..] I thought as he got closer to my bed and lay on it.. "May I stay here for a while?" he asked.. "Sure and you may fall asleep here as well," I said. [Jesus what am I going to do with you.. Tommy..]

(A/N: AGAIN THANK YOUUUU GUYS I WILL BE PUBLISHING MORE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME I WON'T HAVE AN EXACT SCHEDULE BUT YEA JUST BEAR WITH ME FOR THESE LAST FEW WEEKS BAII SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRR!!)

1268 words