<22>

(A/n: HALLOOO PEOPLE! So yea thank you guys for 1.3k reads I really appreciate it and for the song you will see an A/n that will tell you when to start playing the song.. on with the chapter.. Lyrics will be in bold and italic ) {THE SONG IS CALLED Rat by Penelope Scott ,and you don't need to read the lyrics I just put them there for you to know in what part of song you should be in..}

Recap:

I nodded my head and I continued looking at my phone until I felt my eyes getting heavy until I couldn't keep them open anymore and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

(Tommy's POV:)

I was just answering to some tweets when I felt a hand fall on my chest. I turned my face to meet with Y/n sleeping. {She look so pretty even when she sleeps.. Her h/c hair is covering her eyes maybe I should move it..} I thought..

{No. I shouldn't be thinking like that about a friend, surely she sees me as a friend.... Friend.. I don't like the sound of that but I... I don't know why I feel so different when I'm around her... I should leave her to sleep I wouldn't want to wake her up}

As I tried to get up Y/n snuggled closer towards me and had her face on my chest... I couldn't move without waking her up so I decided to stay there until i was sure she was deeply asleep so I could move...

Meanwhile I waited I decided to take a picture of her since she has already taken pictures of me so this is only for revenge right? It makes sense.. I took a quick picture of her sleeping and saved it in my phone...

{I just want to hug her so badly right now... I have to keep my cool... I should probably talk with Wilbur and Tubbo tomorrow about this...} I thought to myself but then I felt Y/n moving closer to me and her face was inches away from my face... I could feel my face heating up quickly... Not good...

I could feel myself getting very red at the fact that her face was by my neck now... {OH GOD WHAT DO I DO?!? SHOULD I WAKE HER UP?! Nononono I shouldn't she would just scream when she sees how close we are and that would wake up the whole house... FUCK}

I just decided to look at some more tweets for a while more but I was slowly getting tired. I was starting to feel my eyelids close and everything went dark as I fell asleep..

(Y/n's POV:)

I was so comfortably sleeping on something warm.. I didn't want to wake up until I felt an arm laying on top of my body. I opened my eyes and I wish that I hadn't because I was now face to face with a sleeping Tommy...

He was still sleeping so I decided not to move so I wouldn't wake him up. {Damn..He looks so good sleeping... I have to calm down... He sees me as a fucking friend so y/n keep your cool... You guys just met a month ago... So it's impossible that you like him a lot.... WHO AM I KIDDING I'M JUST DENYING MY EMOTIONS UGHHH THIS IS FRUSTRATING!}

I was still looking at him... {How did we manage to get to this position? And moreover how the fuck did he fall asleep on my bed?!?} I wanted to see what time it was so badly but I couldn't since I didn't want to wake up Tommy..

I decided to just go back to sleep as I closed my eyes I felt Tommy moving and I felt as he got closer to me.. I didn't want to open my eyes but I did.. Tommy's face was now about an inch away from my face, I gulped as we stayed in this position for a while...

I felt as the blush started rising to my cheeks... {Jeez this guy is going to be the death of me if he keeps pulling this kind of things... Shit...} I cursed under my breath as I felt myself falling more for him... I don't know if I can keep these feelings to myself any longer.. I closed my eyes for a bit....