<15>

(A/n: HALLOOOOO!! AS PROMISED THAT I WAS GOING TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY! SO HERE IT IS! Enjoy my lovely readersssss LOVE YAAA THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!)

Recap:

{Sheesh... God what a dream but wouldn't it be crazy if I got there before them and surprise the-.... THAT'S IT! THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO WHEN THE DAY COMES TO GO TO THE AIRBNB! I WILL BUY A GIFT FOR EVERYBODY!} I thought as I leaped out of my bed and onto my gaming chair..

-----------------------------------------------

I checked the time to see if I should tweet out that I was going to be streaming. It was 4:30 so I think I should tweet out what I'm going to do today..

TWITTER

Y/n @😈The_masked_angel😈 · 10s ago

I will be streaming today in 30 minutes and I will

be playing minecraft today but alone this time.

Tune in to see what I will be doing today

1k💬 3k♥️ 97♻️

IRL

I went downstairs to the kitchen area so I could make myself a quick snack before I had to start streaming.. I ran back upstairs to my chair. I started up minecraft as I went to my bathroom to wash my face.. After that I just sat in my chair turning around and just thinking about the dream that I had. {Such a crazy dream... I haven't had an actual dream in so long...}

After 25 minutes of just spinning in my chair and doing nothing I decided to check the OBS and just start my stream a bit early..

"HELLO THERE CHAT!! How are we today?!" I said as I saw some 'hi's roll in through the chat and some answering my question.. "Very well,chat.. YES TODAY I STARTED THE STREAM A BIT EARLY BECAUSE FIRST I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND AND I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU GUYS!" I yelled..

I saw chat spamming 'pogchamps' in the chat and created a new world in Minecraft.. And told my chat that I would be doing something similar to Philza but just not hardcore because one simple reason mobs... So once I spawned I quickly went to the nearest tree to start gathering materials to at least survive the night.

~TIMESKIP~

It's already been two hours since I started the stream and most of my energy has been drained so I decided to stop playing. I stretched on my chair before I got close to my mic and said "WELL CHAT I'M GOING TO LEAVE IT UNTIL THERE TODAY! We made a lot of progress so yeaaa... I'm getting very much tired and let's see who we can raid... Oh it seems like Wilbur is live! Let's raid him shall we.. WELL THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN TODAY MY LOVELY VIEWERS! BYEE!".

I saw as my screen went black and then appeared Wilbur's stream. Before I closed the tab I heard Wilbur say, "OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N FOR THE RAID!". I giggled a bit and closed the tab. I walked towards my bed and slumped myself into it.

I let out a heavy sigh before I heard my phone to start ringing.. I thought that I could ignore it but whoever was calling me had the nerve to call me again... I groaned as I grabbed my phone that was on my nightstand.. I saw the caller's ID and I went wide eyed when I saw who it actually was.

It was Tommy...

I quickly went to my mirror and looked at myself quickly before answering.. "Hello" I said as I sat back down on my bed.. "Took ya long enough" said Tommy.. "Yea sorry I just finished streaming and I'm exhausted..." I replied. "Yeah I noticed that you finished streaming and decided to call you since I wanted to talk to somebody while editing.."He said..

"Alright so what do you wanna talk about?" I asked. He went silent... Everything was silent for a good 4 minutes until I decided to break the silence, "So umm.. What are your plans for when we go to the airbnb?" I asked hoping that he would answer me..

"Ah.. yea Wilbur is going to pick me up and take me to the airbnb but before we do we will stop by the airport to pick up Fundy, Niki, and Philza. We will pick up Tubbo on our way there but I don't know about George though.... Hey do you think you could pick George since he lives in Brighton and I doubt there will be enough space in the van.." He questioned

"Hmmmm... Yea I think I can but I guess you could say that I will get there before you guys so I will need the key to get into the house, so where can I get the key?" I query. "Ummm... I think Wilbur can send you the keys through mail or something like that, I will have to ask him first though.." He answered..

"Hey are you feeling okay? I mean I can sense that through your expression and your voice you seem to be feeling a bit down..." I stated cautiously... He flinched at my statement and I thought that I triggered something and was going to say something until he cut me out and said "Yeah I mean I feel tired I have been editing this video for two hours already and my energy is drained sorry if you noticed that..."

"NONONONO!" I practically yelled as I set up my phone on my nightstand so he could see me better.. I saw him kind of flinch by the noise I made.. "Sorry.." I uttered. " It's fine to feel down some days, it's normal, maybe you didn't get much sleep.. Maybe you should stop editing and stop talking to me and just head to bed cause I mean it's kinda late ain't it." I announced while checking the time on my phone that marked 8:45 pm.. It wasn't that late but it was still late... Especially if I wanted to get used to my new routine... I sighed...

"Noooooooooo! I don't wanna sleep though I still have a bit of energy to talk to youuu!" He stated. After that statement I felt heat rising to my cheeks but made sure for him not to notice.. "Fineeee... But I will give you about an hour before I gotta hit the hay since I need to get used to my new routine to wake up for school." I said. Right when I said that I saw him nodding his head rapidly..

I giggled at his action but it reminded me of a question that I had lingering in my mind that I wanted to ask him.. "Sooo do you know what we are going to do once we get to the airbnb?" I questioned... "Uhhhh.. I don't really know exactly what we are going to do.. Ah I think we may go to the beach since it's kind off close to the house that we are going to stay in!" He said excitedly.

I laughed at his excitement for this trip and he started yelling at me which made me laugh harder... We talked for another hour until I saw him starting to yawn a lot.. "Oi! Go to sleep. You seem tired and you're going to look like shit in the morning if you don't get your beauty sleep." I said quietly.. He seemed taken aback..

{I guess he has never seen me concerned about someone before..} "OI! Are you listening to me!?" I asked. He nodded, "Yea but how come you aren't tired?" he muttered as he started to yawn again.. "Well I am tired but I just don't show it.. Maybe we should just call it a night and head to bed because I have to wake up early tomorrow." I answered softly already seeing him rubbing his eyes...

"Alright well then.. Goodnight Y/n..."

"Goodnight Tommy" I said as I hung up the call... I tuck myself in my bed and turned off the light on my nightstand. I went through instagram before feeling my eyelids getting heavier by the minute.. Until everything went dark as I went into yet another dreamless sleep..

(A/N: HALLOOO I WILL LEAVE THIS CHAPTER UNTIL THERE! I will just skip through Sunday and continue the next chapter on Monday since yea, let's just say that y/n had a chill and uneventful Sunday and we can continue on MONDAY... THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LOVE YA GUYS SEE YA!! BYEE!)

1423 Words