<27>

(A/n: HALLOOO NEW CHAPTER! As you probably already know that I don't publish chapters on the weekends so it's only on the weekdays! So yea you probably already know this if you check my announcements/conversations but yea THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE AMOUNT OF LOVE I RECEIVE FROM YOU THANK YOU!)

Recap:

"What did you guys do to be this exhausted?" I asked as I got closer to them..

-----------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV:)

Both Tommy and I glanced at each other before glancing back at Wilbur.. I answered "Well... "

[Flashback]

"So are you going to vlog for the rest of the trip?" I curiously asked Tommy, to which he responded with a scoff and said "Obviously now that I found my blog cam, I will be recording most of the events of this trip!" He exclaimed, and it was obvious that he was excited about vlogging.

I saw as Tommy's eyes lit up and I saw as a sinister grin came upon his face, I started to feel very uneasy... "Tommy? Are you okay??" I asked cautiously with a worried tone...

He then looked at me still with that mischievous grin and I knew that whatever was going to come out of his mouth wasn't going to be good at all... "Hey Y/n~" He said with a teasing tone... To be honest I started to freak out a bit and I just simply stuttered.. "W-What?" I asked...

"Wanna race to the house~" He said again with the teasing tone, I felt a devilish grin form in my face and I replied "FUCK YEA!".. We both started running without any countdown and Tommy was a bit faster than me but I immediately changed that and I was now ahead of Tommy.

~TIMESKIP~

We are now 10 minutes away from the house and we have been running the whole time so we are out of breath... Right now Tommy and I are tied and we saw that the house was really close so, with the last of our energy we just started speeding to get to the house, I was ahead of him until he caught up with me almost immediately and we both got to the front door tied..

"I have to say-y it... W-Worse i-idea y-you h-have ever had-d..." I said while trying to catch my breath while I put my hands on my knees for support..

"I h-have to agree w-with you w-woman.." he said leaning by the doorframe to catch his breath, right when I had enough energy I was going to ring the doorbell when the door suddenly swung open to reveal a worried Wilbur.

[End Flashback]

"So.... Yeah that's basically what happened.." I finished telling Wilbur what happened... I saw as Wilbur was grabbing his temples.. "Gosh... You both made so FUCKING WORRIED, and I have to say that Tommy.. That was actually an idiotic idea you have ever had!" he scolded.

I saw as he went into the kitchen and heard him rummaging a bit in there before coming out with two glasses of water and gave one to Tommy and I. We both glanced at each other and drank the whole water in one sip.. "JESUS! CALM DOWN BOTH OF YOU! YOU GUYS COULD'VE CHOKED!" Wilbur said in a concerning tone.

"Well Wilbur I am tired right now but I'm also hungry. What do we have to eat big man!" exclaimed Tommy as he stood and grabbed Wilbur's shoulder.. "Oh.. Actually I ordered pizza for everybody. It should be here in about 10 minutes actually..." he said while checking the time in his phone..

I got up to my feet, "If you need anything I'll be taking a shower alright?" I asked and announced to the two boys..

They both gave me a thumbs up and I made my way to the room where I found Tubbo playing some minecraft in his laptop. I simply waved at him and grabbed some comfy clothes and entered the bathroom..