<𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈>

(Haha you thought the other one was the ending well nooooo, YOU FOOLS! YOUR WRONG! Hahahahaaha okok  I have calmed down so this is the real ending and if you've made it this far just know I appreciate you for making it this far I LOVE YOU!)

IMPORTANT: Play the song to when you see the lyrics or my A/N and LOOP IT!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝟓 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's good to be back innit?" I asked.

"Yeah it is! Nothing changed has it?" he responded.

"Well we changed that's a fact by that I mean physically." I stated interlocking our hands.

"Oh yeah? I mean you're still shorter than me and I am now 6'4~" he teased.

"Oh shut! I have grown in height too you know I'm 6'0 now bitch~" I teased back, we both started cackling at our stupidity.

I couldn't believe we were back to the place where everything started, to the place where we made it official. Today marks our fifth anniversary together and Tommy had the great idea of us going back to the place where it all started. He has changed a lot during those five years but so have I. 

Apart from us aging by that I mean I am now 20 and he is now 21 so we are legally adults, Tommy has become much more wiser and knowledgeable but he always kept that funny personality of his.  On the other hand I have matured and I became a bit more serious when it comes to school but still try to have a fun time and meetup with everybody once in a while.

We both have been busy these past couple of years, I was busy with college and so was he but we always made sure to make time during the week to make a date since lived a few hours away from each other. I have met his family which are lovely people and as Tommy says it 'fell in love with me at first sight'. 

And he made the effort to come back to the US with me for the summer to meet mine. My dad was surprised and serious when he first saw him but warmed up to him immediately. My mom thought he was quite charming and handsome and both of my parents loved him and considered him as family already.

Once everybody in the SMP knew about our relationship they knew 'it was meant to be' and were and are very supportive of our relationship though, when our fans knew about it most of them were very but VERY supportive and kind about it. But obviously there were some hate about here and there but never let it get to me or to ruin our relationship.

Wilbur and Niki are the ones I have to thanked for all of this working out, I mean if Wilbur didn't push Tommy or suggested we go to the ferris wheel then we wouldn't have had the courage to reveal our feelings for each other. And if Niki hadn't given me such good advice or boost me with confidence I would've probably chickened out before I went into the ferris wheel with Tommy.