<21>

(A/n: Another chapter YAY! Hopefully I edited correctly but without any other comments on with the chapter.)

Recap:

"OH~ SAPNAP, OH~ DREAM COME'RE!" I chanted. "NO GET AWAY FROM US Y/N!" he screamed as I was close to him.

-----------------------------------------------

"OH COME ON DREAM I JUST WANT TO TALK!" I yelled after them. "NOOO! GET AWAYY Y/N!" He screamed as I got closer and closer to them. I quickly got to see a sleepy George coming out of the room and just staring at us with disgust. "CAN'T YOU GUYS BE MORE QUIETER SHEESH!" He yelled at us.

I got distracted because of George and both Sapnap and Dream had hidden.. "OH~ SO YOU GUYS WANNA PLAY A GAME OF HIDE N SEEK... then let's play!" I said quietly the last part. I started looking all over the kitchen and couldn't find any of them.

I then proceeded to look in the living room which I saw a pair of sneakers coming out of one of the couches. I cautiously made my way to the couch and jump from behind it and I saw pure horror in Sapnap's face as I was on top of him and started suffocating him with a pillow that was on the couch.

"AHHHHHH Y/N! NOOOOOOO GET OFFF!! Y/N PLEASE I WILL DELETE IT I WILL DELETE IT PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE!" He pleaded but sounded muffle because the pillow was in his face.. "Let me think..... NO!" I said as I continued playfully suffocating him with the pillow.

"DREAM HELP ME PLEASE HELP MEE!" he continued pleading for help but then I felt two arms slid around my waist {OH FUC-} I thought as I felt someone pulling me to my feet but never let go of me..

"Oh~ Y/n.." said the person that was behind me.. {Oh for fuck's sake it's Dream} "YEEESSSSSSS DADDDYY DREAAMMM THANK YOU!" yelled Sapnap as he was getting up from the couch laughing. "wHAT" said Dream, I then saw that Dream had his phone in one of his hands..

He then loosened his grip a little which was a mistake because next thing they know I grabbed Dream's phone and then proceeded to launch at Sapnap and grabbed his phone as well. I rushed through the stairs to the room that had the boys in it. I got in it and closed the door behind me while also locking it.

I turned around to see a confused Tommy and Tubbo.. "Y/n why did you lock the door?" asked Tubbo.. "Manhunt" I simply replied which I think made Tubbo more confused I then hid Dream's and Sapnap's phone in one of the drawers..

"Whose phones are thos-" Tommy got cut off by a rattling sound coming from the door knob "Y/N! GIVE US THE PHONES!" Yelled Dream. I just giggled at the fact that they won't be getting their phones.

Tommy just gave the 'what did you do' look before heading towards the door, I rushed behind him and just said "Don't open the door they are going to kill me please Tommyy!" I begged. He sighed, "Fine but what did you do?" he questioned a bit annoyed.

"Well Sippy cup outside recorded us when you were tickling me and I don't want him to have that in his phone knowing perfectly well that he will use it for blackmail. That's why I chased them like if it were manhunt irl and got there phones. I will only give them back once I delete the video!" I replied to Tommy's question

We heard Sapnap say from the other side of the door. "NOO I WOULD NEVER USE IT FOR BLACKMAIL PLEASE YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME AND DON'T DELETE IT COME ON!" Tommy, Tubbo, and I started hysterically laughing and Tommy looked at me and said,

"Yea you know what let's delete it" ,he said as he made his way to the drawer and took out Sapnap's phone and lucky us he didn't have a passcode so we went to photos and deleted the video. After we deleted it we went back to the door and opened it for me just to tackled by both of them "OI! GET OFF OF HER JEEZ!" Tommy yelled at them.

We gave them back their phones and just talked for a while in our room before they started getting tired and went to there room.

(Sapnap's POV:) (A/N: Finally a different pov, this pov will be short though)

As me and Dream made our way to our room I opened my phone and went to photos and saw that Tommy and Y/n deleted the video but I felt a grin come over my face as I went to trash and noticed that the video was still there which meant that they didn't completely delete it, I recovered the video and tapped Dream's shoulder and I showed him that I still had the video.

"Send it to me." Said Dream, "Alright but let me put it in an album first." I said. I moved the video to an album labeled 'blackmail' and then I proceeded to go to iMessages to send it to Dream. Dream was looking over my shoulder the whole time and said "Y/n wasn't wrong when she said that you would use it for blackmail.." I giggled at what he said.

We were at the front of out door when it suddenly opened revealing an angry George, He looked at us and simply said "Don't you guys dare wake me up in the morning because of your yelling I couldn't sleep!", Dream giggled and said "Oh~ Gogy! Don't worry we finished yelling go to sleep."

He said while pushing George back in the room with me following behind them. I was just relieved that Y/n and Tommy didn't delete the video completely if not how could I blackmail them when I need something from them.

(Y/n's POV:)

I flopped on my bed and groaned because at this point I was very much drained.. I saw Tubbo was already passed out on his bed and he had already changed into more comfortable clothes. I then decide to continue unpacking the last things that I had in my suitcase and grabbed some comfy clothes and locked myself in the bathroom.

I made sure that the water was lukewarm for me to get in. I took my time to shower since I was drained and the water somewhat helped me clear my thoughts.

Once I was finished with the shower I changed into the clothes and unlocked the door, as I went outside I saw Tommy laying his bed and I assumed he was watiting to take a shower.

The Outfit:

I went to my bed and Tommy saw me laying down and just scrolling through my twitter feed

I went to my bed and Tommy saw me laying down and just scrolling through my twitter feed. He came over and laid next to me. We were in a comfortable silence until he said "So what do you think we are going to do tomorrow?", "I really don't know but I did hear there was going to be some kind of festival or carnival nearby maybe we could go to that." I suggested.

I glanced at him and when I met his gaze I felt this tingling feeling in my stomach again... {What is wrong with me.. Why is it only with him... Is Emma right?.. Do I like Tommy... But I only recently met him} I was snapped out of my trance when Tommy said "I know I'm handsome just take a picture maybe it would last longer bitch haha!" He said.

I started to blush profusely and immediately looked away and started small talk, "Aren't you tired" I asked. As if on cue I started yawning. "Not really, since I did sleep on the way here but I am a bit tired." he answered.

I nodded my head and I continued looking at my phone until I felt my eyes getting heavy until I couldn't keep them open anymore and fell asleep.

(A/N: YESSSS NEXT CHAPTER I WILL BE SWITCHING POVS SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT! I will be updating more on Monday so yea, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT THANK YOU. )

1347 Words