<18>

(A/N: Hallooo! Another chapter out whhoooooo! Nothing to comment on with the chapter)

Recap:

"And I don't expect you to get me anything! Don't worry I got everybody something I just decided to surprise you guys with these gifts! Go on! Open it" I said as I started my car's engine and started going towards the airbnb.

-----------------------------------------------

I saw as George opened his gift and his eyes grew wide. "OH MY GOD!" He yelled.. At first I thought he didn't like it but I quickly glanced at him holding his gift with sparkling eyes and right there I knew he loved his present.. We went 5 minutes with a comfortable silence until he broke it.. "First let me just say that I love your present! How did you know that I like Harry Potter?" He questioned still admiring the gift.

"Oh... Well, before I rose to fame as a Minecraft youtuber I actually watched Dream's manhunt videos and I would go on your streams a lot and I guess you could say I was.. And actually still am a fan of you guys.." I answered as calmly as I could and continued driving.. "Really?!" I saw that he was taken aback. I guess he wasn't expecting that kind of answer..

"Yeah actually you guys are the ones that motivated me to pursue my dream of becoming a streamer.. You guys mean everything to me so yea... Thank you!" I said while quickly making contact with him and flashing him a quick smile before I continued keeping my eyes on the road..

"Wow well... I'm glad you could pursue your dreams and I'm also glad that I got to meet you! So this reunion is pretty big for you right? Since you're going to see Sapnap and Dream as well !" He said excitedly. I then realized he was right! I was going to get to see Dream's face.. {Oh gosh}.. "Yeah I mean I will be seeing the whole Dream team together and also seeing Dream's face is such an honor!" I said with excitement in my tone.. "Oh righttt.. I actually have never seen Dream's face until now so that makes two of us haha" He said, still excited.

"So the house is about an hour away so to make this trip easier how about you put in some music?" I asked, passing him the USB plug for him to connect his phone to it.. "Sure" He simply said. We were just  ~vibing~  to the music that was playing from his phone and talking all the way to the airbnb.

~TIMESKIP~

Once we got to the airbnb I parked the car and George got out and got our luggages from the trunk and we made our way towards the house.. I got out the key of the house and as we got in George and I admired the interior of it. It had a swimming pool in the yard outside and the house was huge which I wasn't surprised considering we were about to be a lot of people.

George and I decided to leave our bags to the side for now since we needed to wait for the others to start choosing rooms. George and I sat on one of the couches in the living room and started talking for a while until I went to the kitchen to see if there were some snacks but I immediately noticed that we didn't have any food in the kitchen so I went to the living room and I saw George on his phone so I decided to sneak up on him.

I got on my knees and started crawling towards the couch and when I was close enough I pounced on George and I scared the living crap out of him.

"AaAaAAAAHhHHhH! OH MY FUCKING GOD Y/N YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" He said as he was getting up from the floor and I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.. "Oh come on now Y/n it wasn't at all funny...haha" He said before joining me on the laughing fest.. After we calmed down a bit I said "So I just checked the kitchen and I noticed that there isn't any food so do you wanna go to the supermarket with me to get some groceries?"