<39>

(A/n: HOW TF DID I GET 26K VIEWS IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? IS THAT ILLEGAL?!? I'M SO CONFUSEDDDD. THANK YOUU!! EVERYBODY WHO HAS READ THE BOOK! LOVE YA GUYS LOTS! "MA LOOK AT ME NOW MUAHAHAHA!" LMAO)

BTW I'm sorry that I HAVEN'T updated this book in two months a lot of stuff has happened so yea.. BUT I AM BACK! And I come back with a new chapter and I already have an ending ready for this book but I started making the plot for the next book! Stay tuned for that!

Recap:

I was snapped out of my thoughts by something soft colliding with my lips....

-----------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV)

I was brought back to reality... Once I realized what was happening I could feel my eyes becoming wide and then, I just shut them closed.. I kissed him back.. But after a few moments, we heard someone groaning which startled both of us and I stood up straight and so did Tommy..

I looked at the staircase to find Tubbo... Literally throwing daggers our way. In other words, glaring at us...

"I literally couldn't sleep with so much yelling coming from both of you... What is up with you guys. I decided to get some water and this is what I witnessed?!.."

He continued mumbling while making his way toward the kitchen. Both Tommy and I were trying to contain our laughter. I decided to make my way to the kitchen as well to at least start with a bit of breakfast for everybody.

Tubbo had gotten his glass of water and was sitting on a stool close to the kitchen. We started chatting a bit as he started to wake up.. I was doing something simple.

I make some iced tea for most of us and coffee for some of the grown-ups and just when I was starting to make the batter for the pancakes, Tubbo was telling me a pretty funny story of his and I felt two arms land on my stomach and a body colliding with my back.

I flinched at the sudden warmth... 

But I somehow knew who it was... I had wide eyes and since Tubbo was in front of me. He as well stopped talking and glanced at Tommy weirdly and started giggling a bit... He then left me with Tommy in the kitchen.

"Well you managed to scare Tubbo away now didn't you Tommy?" I said giggling a bit..

"That was the point! Just marking my territory..", he said in a hushed tone which made me flush a light pink color..

I tried to keep it cool.. "Sureee marking your territory by scaring your best friend by back hugging me wOw!" I said in a sarcastic tone earning loads of giggles from him which made my heart flutter..

He stayed like that with me for a good 20 minutes and he moved around with me in that position which just made me laugh.. I tried to get him to get off me multiple times because I was scared he would get burned by the stove but as stubborn he is he wouldn't comply..

"You're so stubborn you know that right??" I asked him..

"Who?? ME?!?! Who are you calling stubborn?!?!"

"Says the one who is too stubborn to move and might get burned by the stove!" I told him...

He just laughed his iconic laugh and earned some giggle from me too... Once I finished with most of the breakfast I made him set up the table...

At first, he was reluctant to do so since he said I was too warm for him to leave me alone which of course made me blush and I just pushed him out of my kitchen.

I saw that most of the adults have awoken. And were making their way to the dining table...

"WAH! WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD~" I heard Fundy say. "It's something called breakfast!" I yelled back to the furry and giggled to myself...

I saw as Wilbur made his way up to me and just ruffled my hair. "Thank you for making breakfast kiddo!" said Wilbur with a smile on his face which just made me smile back at him...

Tommy had finished setting up the table and made sure I sat next to him... "HEY, THERE MEN!! WHAT IS UP!!" I heard Quackity yell from the staircase...

"First of all SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR YOUR SCREAMING! And second of all wash your hands before you eat breakfast..." said Wilbur with a somewhat monotone voice that just earned some wheezing from Dream and some cackling from Phil, George, Tommy, and me...

Quackity just scoffed and made his way to a nearby bathroom while sticking his tongue out at Wilbur.. Wilbur was getting pissed by him and almost had gotten up to whoop his ass but I and Phil stopped him while the rest started laughing.

"Sooo Tommy, what is going on between you and Y/n?" asked the furry.. {OF COURSE HE HAD TO ASK THAT NOW!!} I thought as I almost choked on the iced tea..

I heard a loud 'thud' and a screech coming from the furry..  "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!!" yelled Fundy throwing daggers at Wilbur...

"Oh I'm so sorry there son but you were just talking so much that I decided to shut you up!" said Wilbur in a sarcastic tone. Everybody burst into laughter and heard Techno say 'LORE' in his monotone voice... Which just made us laugh louder..

"Wilbur, please calm yourself here, have a carrot!" said Tommy imitating himself which made me giggle... "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET AN ACTUAL CARROT?!?" yelled Wilbur...

I glanced at Tommy and sure enough, he had a carrot which just provoked me to start wheezing..

~TIMESKIP~

It already became kind of a routine for Wilbur to wash the dishes with Fundy and their bickering was mostly expected.

But it gave me time to get ready for my date with Tommy. Well, if it could be called that.. I went upstairs and immediately grabbed the clothes Niki chose for me.. I glanced at it and thought it was cute...

(A/N: if you don't like it please change it to your liking but do not put in the comments that you want me to change it

(A/N: if you don't like it please change it to your liking but do not put in the comments that you want me to change it.. This might be the last time I put pictures of clothes since it seems like most people don't like it when I do that but just don't comment about the styling choice..)

I rushed to the bathroom and got changed into the outfit.. After that, I styled my hair and put on some light makeup. (A/N: I will also stop putting images of makeup as well since some people don't like it either..)

I then made my way to the kitchen to prepare a picnic basket I actually found in a drawer along with a blue and white blanket to sit on... I prepared some quick sandwiches and made sure to put lots of soda cans..

I was on my phone for a bit as I waited for Tommy.. I then heard someone calling my name.. I turned around and saw Tommy in some kind of fancy clothes.. 

{Oh god.. I have fallen more deeply for him..}

WORD COUNT: 1226

A/N: GLAD TO BE BACK PEOPLE! GLAD AND ECSTATIC!!! I missed you my lovely readers and I will make sure to at least post two more chapters today if not at least one more.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT WHILE I WAS GONE LOVE YA!