<29>

(A/N: Halloooo! GUYS THANK YOU FOR 3.9K READS I MEAN LIKE THE HELL! I actually never thought so many people would ready my story and for that let me say THANK YOU ALL! I can't thank you guys enough)

[Also remember if you want me to make another dream smp member x reader go to my conversations and you will see a post where you can comment what you want to see next alright that's everything baii!]

Recap:

We finished making the juice and started putting plates on the table.. "CLAY CALL EVERYBODY TO COME DOWN HERE!" I yelled...

-----------------------------------------------

(Dream's POV:)

"CLAY CALL EVERYBODY TO COME DOWN HERE!" I heard Y/n yell.. Nick already finished using the shower and George was currently using the shower.. "You heard the lady.. Go downstairs!" I told Nick. I stood up from my bed and made my way to my door.. I went into Tommy's, Y/n's and Tubbo's room. I opened the door and saw Tubbo still sleeping.

I made my way towards his bed and shook him a bit and he woke up.. "Hey sorry to wake you up but breakfast is ready." I told Tubbo.. "Hmm.. Alright I'll get changed and go downstairs.." He said, already getting out of his bed, I went towards the door and went through the end of the hallway and knocked on Wilbur's and Niki's room...

The only response I received was silence... pure silence.. I knocked one more time and again there was pure silence.. I decided to just enter the room and found both Niki and Wilbur sleeping together practically cuddling.. I decided to take a quick picture for Nick..

I walked towards their window and opened the blinds and saw how Wilbur immediately opened his eyes and tried to see what was happening but when he saw me he covered Niki's face with the blanket so she wouldn't wake up because of the light that was coming through..

"Wilbur before you assume something I am here to wake you up by strict orders..." I calmly said.. He scoffed, "And who were those orders by?" asked Wilbur.. Me guessing that he was annoyed that I woke him up I smirked and said, "Well Y/n made a big buffet for all of us and if we want to get to the festival early I suggest you change and go downstairs to eat breakfast before it gets cold." I said, still smirking.

"Oh my goodness... I told her that she needs to stop cooking for us... Even though she is indeed a great cook it just doesn't feel right to let a guest cook while I sleep..." He said while rubbing his temples..

"But Wilbur I believe that she enjoys cooking and she does it because she wants to and I don't think she is doing it because she feels obligated to do it..." I said softly.. "You're right.. Well if you excuse I will change and wake Niki up.." He said more calm.. "Alright I'll leave you to it." I said as I headed for the door.

Once outside I made my way downstairs and knocked on Floris's (Floris is Fundy that's their real name for those who don't know) and Techno's door.. To my surprise Techno was already awake.. "How may I help you?" he said in his usual monotone voice..

"Goodmorning Dave and well breakfast is ready and could you please wake Floris up?" I kindly asked..

"Yea sure I'll wake him up.." He said while leaving his door open and going towards Floris's bed. I saw as he got close to his ear and yelled, "FURRY IT'S TIME TO GET UP! BREAKFAST IS READY!"

I saw Floris falling off his bed by the sudden noise that Dave had created.. I just started wheezing, "WHA-... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" Floris yelled at Techno.. "Well... Breakfast is ready and Dream told me to wake you up.." Techno answered as he made his way to one of his drawers and went into the bathroom of their room..