<34>

(A/n: HALLOO!!! SOOOO LAST CHAPTER IS ONE OF MY FAV CHAPTERS SO FARRR SO YEAAA LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND I HAVE EXAMSSSS SOOO IDK IF CAN POST LOADS THIS WEEK BUT WE WILL SEE AND ON TO THE CHAPTERRR!!)

[Also remember if you want me to make another dream smp member x reader go to my conversations and you will see a post where you can comment what you want to see next alright that's everything baii!]

Recap:

I love her....

.

.

.... {I'm Levitating!}.....

-----------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV)

I gasped for air as Tommy leaned out of the kiss.. {OMGOMGOMG WTF JUST HAPPENED??!!} I thought as I kept looking at him... He seemed happier...

{Is this a confession or a one time thing??.... Okay I don't think he is playing with me, that isn't Tommy...} I thought to myself..

I felt as I started smiling at the fact that it was sincere because the kiss felt right and it was filled with love.. Gosh he is really going to be the death of me..

I felt as if I was profusely blushing and tried to hide my face with my hands but I felt as Tommy took my hands away from my face..

"Don't hide your face... I wanna see it.." he said, still smiling... I continued to blush and felt as Tommy carried me and he sat down on the seat in the cart with me on his lap...

We both stared outside the window.. The fireworks were still going and it was beautiful.. I snuggled closer to Tommy which I just heard him chuckle.. I felt as he left a small kiss on my forehead and he grabbed my hand intertwining it with his...

This was enough proof for me to know that this was his way of confessing which just made me giggle... "What're you giggling about?" asked Tommy..

"The fact that this is your way of confessing to me!" I exclaimed, I saw him blush and look away and stuttered, "Oh... S-shut it..."

Which made me laugh a bit.. He tightened his grip around me and put his head on top of mine.. We continued watching the fireworks... "Woah... I have never seen fireworks this close.." I whispered.. "Really!?" exclaimed Tommy.. "Yeah!" I told him...

We stayed up there in the cart for a good 3 minutes just enjoying each other's company until the cart started to descend.. I was about to stand up when Tommy's grip tightened on my waist more..

Which made it difficult for me to stand up.. "Tommy?" I queried... "Can we stay like this until the cart comes to a complete stop?.. Please..." he asked which I couldn't say no to him so I sighed and sat back down on his lap. I saw him smile which just made me chuckle..

The cart came to a full stop.. "Tommy we have to get out now.." I told him.. "MmmMmMmMmMMmmmMM.... NOOO!" He exclaimed which just made me chuckle.. I grabbed him by the hand and got him out of the cart..

As we were walking and making our way to the group I saw as a group of girls were coming towards the group... Me and Tommy were still holding hands once we got there.. I rummaged through my purse and looked for my mask just in case if they were fans..

"Umm.. Excuse me are you Wilbur Soot?" asked one of the girls of the group.. At that I immediately put my mask on and I saw Clay putting on a mask and trying to get away from the group..