<41>

(A/n: Another updateeeee I AMMM HAPPYYY! If you guys have any feedback please do give me it through the comments and onto the chapter hope you love it!)

IMPORTANT: PLAY THE SONG WHEN YOU START READING TOMMY'S POV

Recap:

"Y/n.. would you like to be my girlfriend?"

And there's one thing that I need from you

Can you come through?

-----------------------------------------------

(Tommy's POV:)

I want you to the bone

Y/n is so beautiful that I couldn't stop admiring her with such feelings.. I just felt that it was the right time... I could do it... That was when she locked eyes with me and it was like I could read her thoughts and feelings..

Losing control, body and soul

Mind too for sure,

I'm already yours

"Y/n.." I practically whispered her name...

Walk you down, I'm all in

Hold you tight, you call in

I didn't wait for her response and just got as close to her as I could.. And only heard her hum in response while she kept looking deeply into my eyes.. I couldn't resist the urge to caress her face which I did..

I put my hand on her jawline caressing it... I thought that it was the right time to ask her the question that's been lingering in my mind the whole time..

Mind too for sure, I'm already yours

"Y/n.. would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Take me home, I'm fallin'

Love me long, I'm rollin'

I could tell she was stunned at the sudden question thrown at her... I just kept looking into her eyes lovingly..

Losing control, body and soul

Mind too for sure,

I'm already yours

I was sure that she wouldn't reject me... I had so much confidence she wouldn't do such a thing..

Walk you down, I'm all in

Hold you tight, you call in

"Yes..." she whispered... Just hearing that made me leap up with her and I carried her and started spinning her around with me while both of us giggled.

I'll take control , your body and soul

Mind too for sure, I'm already yours

Walk you down, I'm all in

Hold you tight, you call in

I let her down to her feet and we both just kept staring at eachother with huge smiles plastered on our faces...

Take me home, I'm fallin'

Love me long, I'm rollin'

I then noticed that she started staring at my lips... I couldn't help but to stare at her lips too..

Walk you down, I'm all in

Hold you tight, you call in

I began closing the gap until there was no space that separated us..

Losing control, body and soul

Mind too for sure,

I'm already yours

The kiss was full of passion and love... It took a while for us to separate but when we did...

Walk you down, I'm all in

Hold you tight, you call in

She said...

I'll take control , your body and soul

Mind too for sure, I'm already yours

The four words...

Take me home, I'm fallin'

Love me long, I'm rollin'

I wanted to hear the most that day...

Losing control, body and soul

Mind too for sure,

I'm already yours

Walk you down, I'm all in

Hold you tight, you call in

"I love you Tommy..."

I'll take control , your body and soul

Mind too for sure, I'm already yours

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We started making our way back to the house hand in hand.. I couldn't ask for more.. she was my everything and I was gonna keep that way, just having her close to me just makes me so happy!

~Meanwhile~

(Wilbur's POV)

At the end I confessed to Niki that I broke her camera but she wasn't upset at all instead she said I did her a favor since that camera was already broken so I was glad that I didn't break her other camera if not I would have probably been yelled at.. I was lost in my thoughts until Tubbo came rushing to me.. "Oi! Be careful you may fall!" I said sternly.

 "S-Sorry but Wilbur remember when I told you Ranboo might be coming but he didn't make it.." he said.. "Yeah? What about it?" I questioned.

"Well.. He might have or might have not gotten a ticket to Brighton.. and he might have or might not arrive tomorrow at 8pm..." Tubbo said looking down..

"Tubbo you need to clear with your words.. Is he coming tomorrow or not?" I asked kind off worried since there wasn't anymore space...

"Yes.. He is coming... he is already packing his stuff.." Tubbo said quietly.. I

 started rubbing my temples.. "Well now I have another child to take care off.. Are you okay with him sleeping with you on the same bed?" I asked almost mumbling.. He started shaking his head 'yes' very quickly.. "Alright then..Tell him we'll pick him up tomorrow at 8pm.." I said as I made my way to the kitchen..

850 words

(A/n: I AM FINISHED WITH THE NEXT STORY'S FIRST CHAPTER!! WAHH I'M EXCITED! UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!! LOVE YOU ALLL!!!)