<14>

(A/N: Hallooo! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 900 READS THIS IS PHENOMENAL! I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT I WILL PROBABLY POST TWO CHAPTERS TODAY! I had time to write while I was in class and I was too bored to pay attention to it and enjoy today's chapter! <3)

Recap:

I was watching a comedy movie when I felt my eyes slowly becoming heavy until everything went black and I fell into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

I woke up to my back hurting because of my alarm, I fell out of the couch and the impact of that caused my back to hurt. I groaned as I got up from the floor and made my way to my bathroom. {Why did I even put an alarm.. AGHH so annoying to wake up at this time... Wait what time is it?...} After I did my morning routine I went to my room to get my phone and check the time.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and proceeded to go to my kitchen to fix something for myself since I was already starving with hunger. I quickly saw the time on my phone and it was 7:30 am which I found annoying because I for one don't like waking up so early in the morning and then I remember why I set the alarm for my phone...

It was because I needed to start to get used to my new routine of waking up early to go to my school.. School started at 8 in the morning so I need to wake up at 7 am to be able to get ready before I go to school. Right there at that moment I knew that it was going to be annoying to wake up early, but then I noticed another thing...

If I was going to meet up with everybody in the airbnb I would need an excuse to leave school for two and half weeks... The thing about this situation is that I would be starting school and I would leave in about two weeks so that isn't a good way to start my last semester of school, and teachers would be very suspicious about it... I would need to mention it to my parents to help me....

Or I could just make an excuse to leave school for one week and half so the week after that I would still be in the airbnb with everybody and I could go from the airbnb to my school in the morning and come back at 3:30 unless I have work...

{OH SHIT I FORGOT THAT I HAVE WORK!.... Hmmmm I could tell my boss that I'm going to visit my family since he knows that I come from Minnesota... Also knowing he is a very chill person he will understand... Or I could just tell him the whole truth and he may as well understand the situation... AGHHHH SO MANY THINGS TO THINK ABOUT!!}

I decided just to focus on my breakfast and after my stream I could focus on the trip.. This is going to be harder than I thought...

The Breakfast:

I gobbled up my breakfast and went upstairs to change into some more comfortable and casual clothes since I would be going out today to buy some groceries since I am almost out of food

The Outfit:

I got my car keys that were on my desk and went out the door, straight to the garage to get my car

I got my car keys that were on my desk and went out the door, straight to the garage to get my car. I started the engine and went straight to the grocery store. I got what I needed and went home to check on my setup since I would be streaming in 6 hours..

I was just so bored that I decided to contact my manager about me being absent to work for two weeks and half, I decided to tell him the truth since there was no point in lying anymore and he was very chill about and told me that he was fine with it only if I can get back to work immediately after. I was ecstatic that I could probably pull this off.

I contacted my mom and told her about the whole situation and she told me that she would contact the school that I'm going to be absent a week and half.. I was actually relieved that she wasn't mad at me for leaving for two weeks at the start of the semester..

Now that I took care of that situation I went to my living room and sat down at my couch and started editing the recording that I recorded when we had the among us stream..

~TIMESKIP~

I was already 3 hours into editing the video and my fingers were already getting tired so I decided to make myself a little snack before I went back to my room to check on my setup one last time. I had no idea what I was going to be streaming today.... {What should I do for my stream?..... Oh I know! I should create my own world and add stuff to it... Probably like dadza but the only difference is that it won't be in hardcore since I don't do well with mobs..}

I cracked my knuckles and stretched out on my bed a little.. I decided to take a power nap and set a timer to wake me up in about 2 hours. I got in my bed and fluttered my eyes shut as I went into a drowse..

(A/n: I wanted to be creative and the next section is all a dream just be warned that this next part is apart of y/n's imagination)

I woke up in what seemed like a lawn of this big house that was in front of me.. I was confused at how I got here but then I heard the sounds of an engine coming to a stop.. I rapidly got to my feet and made my way to the front of the house to see where the sound was coming from and I froze at what I saw.. I was almost at the verge of tears..

Out of the van that was out the front of the house came out Wilbur, then came out Phil with Fundy, I then saw Tubbo coming out while talking to someone that was still in the van. At that moment came out the boy that has been making my heart pound so loudly in my chest..

Tommy...

I was still frozen and then I felt a tear roll down my cheek.. {I-is this real? H-he is actually h-here} When our eyes met he stopped talking to Tubbo and froze in his place.. He then launched towards me and opened his arms wide, I unfroze from the spot I was in and started running towards him.. He took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. We stood there for a while..

"Hi" He said.

"H-hi" I said as I put my head deeper into his chest

Once we broke the hug I was greeted with a group hug from everyone that was there... {This is actually happening OMG I can't believe it} Wilbur took the luggage that happened to be beside me and we went into the big house.. As we all took in the beauty of the house we decided to just chill for a bit before we settled into the rooms.

As we all sat on the couch I couldn't quite believe that this was actually happening, as we all went in for another group hug everything was suddenly becoming a blur.... I heard a distance ringing until I fluttered my eyes open and realized it was all a dream and I noticed stains on my cheek... It seemed like I was crying because of the dream I had..

{Sheesh... God what a dream but wouldn't it be crazy if I got there before them and surprise the-.... THAT'S IT! THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO WHEN THE DAY COMES TO GO TO THE AIRBNB! I WILL BUY A GIFT FOR EVERYBODY!} I thought as I leaped out of my bed and onto my gaming chair..

(A/n: Hallo! Again! I will be leaving the chapter until there. I hope you liked and maybe just maybe I will be posting another one in a few hours... You never know.. BAIII!)

1395 Words