<23>

(A/n: Hallooo! NEW CHAPTER PEOPLE AND I FINISHED THIS IN CLASS SO NOW I DON'T HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR HOMEWORK! BUT YOUR GUYS ENTERTAINMENT COMES FIRST SO YEAA! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE AMOUNT OF READS AND YOU SHALL HEAD ON THE NEW CHAPTER!)

Recap:

{I can't let him see me in this state} I quickly ran to Wilbur's door and without knocking I entered. "Tommy what did I say-" .

-----------------------------------------------

(Tommy's POV:)

I turned around to meet Wilbur's eyes... "What the fuck happened.. Tommy are you okay?!" He asked, more concerned.. "No Wilbur... I'm not fine..." I said as I locked the door. Wilbur sat down at the bed and patted next as if asking me to sit next to him which I did.

"Okay. So what happened?.." He asked.

"Well Wilbur you see I feel hurt... I think that's how you phrase it.. What I mean, I have started this tingly feeling only with Y/n but I don't know what it is and it only happens when I'm with her.." I said, spilling all my emotions.

I then turned my head to see Wilbur's reaction and he was giving me a big smile... {What. The. Fuck} "What is it?" I asked, a bit worried.. "Tommy you get that feeling only when you like or love someone! You like Y/n!" Wilbur stated excitedly...

After a few seconds it dawned on me that he was right...

I did like Y/n...

"Wilbur.. I think you're right because it would also explain why I got jealous when Tubbo hugs her... or when I want to hold her and protect her all the time... " I admitted.. I saw as Wilbur looked at me with 'aw' {Ugh... Why are you making that face Wilbur... You're not helping..} I thought to myself.

"But that's the problem... " I started to say and I saw Wilbur's face change from 'aw' to a confused one.. "What I'm trying to say is that because I like her too much and desire to stay by her side, I hurt myself because..." I didn't want to continue.. I lowered my head trying to figure out the words I want to say...

"Because you don't know how she feels about it and are scared that you're going to get hurt... right?" I looked up and saw Wilbur giving me a sympathetic smile... "h-how did you know what I wa-" Wilbur immediately shushed me..

"Hey... Hey it's normal to feel that way, but let me tell you something Tommy... I am sure that Y/n likes you back because have you seen the way she looks at you or the way she acts when she is around you?!?" He stated making me go wide eyed..

"What?!?" I was confused... "Wilbur there is no way that she would like me.. I mean we just met about a month ago like how the FUCK does that happen?!?" I said a bit pissed that I was getting confused...

"Okay calm down.. Let me just say what you're feeling.. I have also felt it so I'm just trying to help you and look you don't get to see how she acts from my perspective because you are just overthinking things too much in your head when it's obvious that she has feelings for you Tommy.." Said Wilbur patting my shoulder..

"I.. Wilbur I don't quite understand these emotions that I'm feeling.. I am scared and I still don't get how she could have feelings for me..." I said..

"There you go again, overthinking it.. Tommy for once just stop overthinking the obvious.. I think this conversation will require all the sleepy bois presence..." announce Wilbur..

"But Wilbur I think I made her uncomfortable..." I said when I remembered what happened moments ago. "What?" Said Wilbur now confused...

I explained everything to Wilbur about what happened this morning, and how I felt when she called 'bro'.. "Wilbur I don't' know why but I absolutely hate it when she calls me 'bro' and it hurts me.. I don't like the term 'friend' when it comes to Y/n not even 'best friend' I guess... I want to be more than that to her..." I said... I saw as Wilbur was shocked..