<33>

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!!

WHEN YOU GET TO TOMMY POV PUT THE SONG AND READ THE LYRICS ALONG WITH THE SONG TO KNOW WHERE YOU AREEE!

ALSO FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS OF THE CHAPTERS!

(A/n: HALLOO!!! Song: Levitating by: Dua Lipa, DaBaby MOVING ON WITH THE CHAPTER)

[Also remember if you want me to make another dream smp member x reader go to my conversations and you will see a post where you can comment what you want to see next alright that's everything baii!]

Recap:

... I took deep breaths as it was our turn and Tommy and I sat in the cart..

-----------------------------------------------

(Tommy's POV) REWINDING...

We were all just playing some games and I saw as Y/n and Tubbo went to play on this bowling game, that's when Wilbur pulled me to the side. "What the fuck!" I said... I saw that we were kind off far away from where everybody was.

If you wanna run away with me, I know a galaxy

And I can take you for a ride

"Tommy I have an idea!" said Wilbur with excitement laced in his voice.. "What is it big man!" I asked.. "Well when the fireworks blast at 7 pm we could go to that ferris wheel and you can confess to Y/n!!" He said still very excited..

I was confused at what he was saying until I noticed what he said and I started getting nervous... "Wilbur there is no way that I can confess today.. NO WAY!" I told him.. "Aww but come on wouldn't it be such a romantic setting?" he asked me.. I thought about it..

You want me, I want you, baby

{Well he is right it would be quite romantic... You know what fuck it} "Fineeee I'll try to confess but if I get to nervous I won't confess today.." I simply told him I was still nervous..

The Milky Way, we're renegading

He encouraged me as we made our way back to the group and that's when Wilbur announced that we should go to the ferris wheel when the fireworks would blast.. {Ahh FUCK!!!! What if she says n-... TOMMYINNIT DON'T OVERTHINK!}

We continued playing for a good hour or two when it was almost the time for the fireworks to blast. We all started making our way to the ferris wheel and divided ourselves in groups of two, I was paired with Y/n...

I'm levitating

You, moonlight, you're my starlight (you're the moonlight)

{Okay Tommy you got this don't worry about it she will definitely say yes BIG MAN YOU GOT THIS!} I thought to gain confidence. I saw as the cart came to a stop and it was Y/n's and my turn to get in it.. We both sat close to each other..

I'm one of the greatest, ain't no debatin' on it (let's go)

We started to ascend and we were just admiring the view from above but I could feel that there was an awkward silence which was deafening... I started tapping my feet since I was nervous and anxious, I felt as the sweat was starting to create on my forehead..

She told me she love me, and she been waitin'

I was trying to practice what I could tell her... {Maybe just look her straight in the eyes and tell her 'I like you..' nonono I need to do something more romantic per say... Ugh.. What should I do.. I don't know...}