Chapter IX

It's been few days since Harry told me about his feelings. I tried to talk to him but he clearly needed time. I wanted to give him some space so he could move on. I really hope we both can go back and still be friends. We were always together and everything that happened recently just broke our friendship.

The only things that made me believe that everything was going to get better were my supportive friends. Hermione and Cedric. I promised to tell them everything no matter what. Being able to get things off my chest was really the best therapy. I was so greatful for them.

And him. Draco and I didn't talk to much since that day. I kinda get the feeling that he might be ignoring me, but at the end of the day I always caught him staring at me at meals and in class. I missed him. His touch, voice and the way he made me feel so special. I noticed that he no longer sat around Pansy at lunch. That made me so happy, I still hope to get close with him.

Today was the day of our Alchemy exam. Everyone seemed so nervous but I honestly didn't care. Grades was my last problem recently. We were supposed to have the exam with Slytherins. When everyone entered the class, our professor started giving out examination sheets. Great, just one problem i found. Where the hell was Draco? He didn't show up today. He never missed any exams before. What could possibly happen?

I turned around, trying to ask Blaise about him but our professor was walking towards us. How am I supposed to focus on my exam when Draco isn't in the class? Nevermind, with him around I wouldn't be able to focus either.

The whole lesson I couldn't help but wonder where he was. I made so many scenarios of what could possibly happen. If it wasn't for Hermione sitting next to me, I probably wouldn't have written anything on my exam. I knew I was gonna get a speech from her about that I should prepare better for my tests rather that running after boys.

After the class ended I tried to catch Blaise but he left the classroom immediately. Now, I needed to know what was happening. Maybe Adrian will know?...

"Hey!" I stopped him and Marcus on their way out of classroom "Do you guys know where Malfoy is by any chance?" I asked nervously

"Not sure, he's having some family problems I think" said Marcus and Adrian hit him from the back

"You weren't supposed to say that" he whispered loudly enough for me to hear "Anyway, want us to pass something for him?"

"Just tell him I asked about him and tell him I'm worried, okay?"

"No problem" Marcus replied and they both walked away.

Few days later

Malfoy totally disappeared. Blaise was barely on any classes and ignored everyone. Adrian and Marcus didn't know anything. I was so worried about everything happening around. What was it all about?

I was sitting at Gryffindor table having dinner like everyone else when suddenly I got a letter. Absolutely unexpected letter. Didn't know whom it was from until I look at the back. It said "heard you miss me" it was from Malfoy, I'm sure about that. I ran to my room as fast as never before, leaving Hermione and others confused. I sat on my bed and tried to slowly open the paper. My hands were shaking. Draco Malfoy just wrote a letter to me. Although the letter wasn't long my heart was beating so fast as I begun reading...

"Dear Maya...

I heard you miss me, am I right? Adrian told me you are also worried so I'm writing to let you know - I'm alright. Not sure if I'll be back anytime soon. If I'm not, just please don't worry about anything at all. It's really not deep.
Remember when you asked if I missed you on first day? The answer is yes. I missed you then and so do I now.

Hope you're doing good
Malfoy"

My heart stopped. I had so many questions. He... he missed me? Draco Malfoy missed me. That was it. He wrote that himself. Never in million years could I see that coming. A little tear started running down my check. "I need you here with me Draco Malfoy."

I wanted to write a letter to him so bad but I'm not sure where he is. Actually I have no idea. The only way to give him my response is by passing my letter through Blaise. It was very hard to catch him but I'll do my best. I need to let Draco know that I got his letter and that I need him here so much.

"Dear Draco...

What you heard is true. I am worried and confused on how you suddenly disappeared. I wish we could see each other now. I truly do. Harry turned his back on me after he heard that I like you. I need you here. Please come back or at least let me know some more details.

Miss you a lot
Maya"

All that I needed to do now was to find Blaise. The only place he could be in was his dorm. Slytherin dorm. I hated this place and I think I'm not welcome there either. Anyway I have to try, if that's the only way to let Draco know I miss him too.

I got up and rushed to their dorm. Knocked loudly enough so that anyone could hear me. And guess who I saw. Dafne Fucking Greengrass. Great. Best time and a perfect moment for her bullshit.

"Oh see a little Half-blood Gryffindor got lost" she mocked "how can I help you sweetie" she is such a bitch I swear. There is no one I hate as much as her.

"Let me in Greengrass" I demanded. "Or at least tell Blaise I need to talk with him"

"Another boy, seriously?" She smirked "Well I'd love to help but I'm sure no one here will be interested in such a whore like you. Weren't you sleeping around with Harry like last week?"

That's it. She crossed the line. I punched her. So hard. I let all my anger out. God, that felt good. Been dreaming of this moment since 3rd grade when she started having an obsession with me. I guess someone heard us. Someone, I came to see.

"What the hell is happening here?" said Blaise with a sleepy voice "Maya?"

"That psychopathic bitch just punched me" she said trying to arouse sympathy.

"Ohh huh, you finally did that?" Blaise smiled "someone had to, right?" I smiled at him. Dafne rolled her eyes and left us. Then I gave him a sign that I wanted to talk to him.

Everything I had to do now is convince Blaise to pass Draco the letter.

"I have something, that id like you to pass to someone" I looked at him seriously. Then I gave him the letter.

"Is it for..." He asked. I nodded. I guess Draco told him about the letter he send me.

"He needs it now" Blaise continued. "I hope you won't ask any questions because I really can't tell you anything."

"Okay, if you say so" I agreed "well just make sure he gets the letter, I need him to know everything I wrote as soon as possible" he hid the letter in his pockets and went back to his dorm.

I was left outside, staring at a huge Slytherin door.

"Isn't it crazy how you used to live here and now it feels like you're gone".