Chapter XXII

Classes ended pretty quickly today. I was on my way to Draco's dorm now. There was this slytherin party tonight, which I was invited to. Of course Draco didn't invite me. It was Blaise, as always. But at least I will be near him for these few hours.

Didn't hear much from Cedric. I don't even know if he infact broke up with Cho. Hope he did. Wish that she roots in hell, like she deserves.

I finally got there. Stood in front of the huge Slytherin door. Before I could knock someone had already opened.

"Oh, guess who's here" Blaise smirked.

"Can I come in?" I asked, but already knew the answer

"You're actually here, huh?" He joked

"How could I miss such a show" I giggled

"Didn't bring your Hufflepuff friend this time?" He asked.

I didn't. Because he has his own problems now. I'm pretty sure I can handle things on my own. Think he's not in the mood for partying. But I am. I wanted to be close to Draco.

"Nah, it's just me today" I replied and we both went inside the huge Common Room.

Adrian, Marcus, Terrence, Pansy, Astoria and unfortunately Dafne were there already. I sat next to Blaise, confused on why Draco wasn't here.

"Oh hello there, little girl made a move I see" Dafne started her speech.

"Leave her" Zabini defended me and she shut down.

I looked at Blaise confused. Then looked around again. Where the hell is he?

"He should be here soon, no worries" he whispered and I nodded.

And then we all noticed a dark figure in the corner of the room. When he approached us he sat in front of me and stared at me, numb.

"Let's start with t or d" Dafne suggested and we all agreed. To be honest, never thought I would be playing games with her, but here we were.

We all took a shot and spinned the bottle. It first landed on Terrence, he got a dare to kiss Marcus. Surprisingly, he did so we all started clapping. Marcus was blushing crazy. Such a funny thing to watch.

Then the bottle pointed on Dafne. She had to tell us her crush. She pointed at Zabini and he smirked.

And then the bottle pointed on me.

"I'll do dare" I said confidently.

"Lap dance on Adrian" Dafne said quickly.

"What?!" I reacted shocked.

I stared at her and remembered who she is. Of course she was gonna do anything to humiliate me. I raised my brow nodding. Yes, I was onto do it. I wanted to show them all that I'm a goddamn Gryffindor.

And then my eyes met his. Draco was red with anger. I think that he noticed my agreement and got even more furious. He rolled his eyes and stared at me waiting for my move. I got kind of scared of his expressions so I decided don't annoy him completely.

"Give me a truth instead" I quickly said, before anyone noticed Draco's red face.

"Fine" Dafne said smiling

"Why did you hook up with Potter?" She asked.

"Excuse me?" I stunned. What the hell is she thinking?

Blaise gave her a mad look and her smile faded away. Draco was about to explode with anger now. The annoyance on his face was so obvious.

"Don't try dying that, you slept with him, didn't you?" Pansy added more fuels to the fire.

"There is a rumour that it wasn't your first time with Potter, am I right?" Astoria added