Chapter XXXIII

"Now, let's go before I can't stop myself from ripping your clothes off anymore" he hissed to my ear and I felt his hand slip down from my waist to my ass. He got aggressive as soon as I gave a little hint about Harry. Something seemed off...

I pulled a little away and looked at him confused and sceptical. What exactly was on his mind? I knew he wanted me to dress up but for what specifically?

"Where are we going?" I asked and noticed the way he was piercing me with his gaze. Blushed slightly, as soon as his hand went on my waist again.

"Surprise" he responded with a mysterious smirk on his face. Didn't leave me much time to overthink, because I got chaotically grabbed and he placed me on his shoulder. He then stared walking with me on his arm, but I couldn't really tell in which direction he headed.

"Malfoy!" I gave him a shocked reaction.

"Watch your words" his hand tighten the grip on my waist and he begun walking faster.

"You're crazy" I raised my voice, feeling a bit anxious in the position he was holding me right now.

"Shh, you should calm down dear" he exclaimed and I did. Still, had no idea where was he taking me but he definitely had a plan. Guess I'll have to trust him.

The whole way to the 'surprise' place he had to carry me through a lot of stairs. I didn't really realise how strong he was before. The amount of force he had to use to get us up there seemed tremendous.

He finally put me down but still held my hands as we stood in a little empty room. Definitely never been here before. I looked around and the only thing I noticed was a little ladder. He raised his brows, giving me hints that that's the way.

"Where are we?" I asked confused as never before. Had no idea that this place even existed.

"Stop asking questions and just go" he nodded his head and I agreed. He went on first and in few moves was almost there. I turned around and begun climbing carefully after him. I had a dress on so I was a bit sceptical at first, but the ladder wasn't that long so I decided to take my chance.

He gave me his hand and I pulled me up. As soon as I stood on both legs I looked around. The view was the most magical thing in the world. Hogwarts rooftop. Just the two of us and the surroundings.

The amount of sunlight here was immaculate. I could see every hill and valley very clearly. The landscape looked like a fucking painting. My eyes light up completely while I was looking at the nature from above. It all seemed so small yet so big. Felt as if I was dreaming.

Draco took a step closer and his hands went on my waist once again. I noticed the way he was staring deeply into the view as well. Guess he found us another secret spot. Felt so lucky to share this moment with him now.

"What do you think?" He whispered and his eyes quickly made their way to stare into mines. I smiled at him, admiring how precious he was. I've always known he was a bit of a softie.

"You're kidding? This is amazing" I smiled at him brighter. He smiled back and pointed his finger onto something.

As soon as my eyes made their way to the spot it he was making me look at. Never in my life could I expect what I saw there.

He prepared a picnic for us? Hold on.. Draco Malfoy stood right in front of me now, clearly waiting for my reaction. I could understand what happened? How does he go from sleeping around to organising cute dates for me. Something was definitely not right...

"Why so speechless Flower?" He smirked and grabbed my hand. As he started to pull me after him I still remain shocked.

"That's... Unusual" I pointed out but he made a bitter face. Guess he didn't want to talk about it at all. I'll leave the topic for now, simply because I am too amazed with everything around to argue with him.