Chapter XLII

Warning: this chapter is extremely smutty ;))

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Until tomorrow night.

My head was absorbed in thoughts. I avoided everyone. I spent my whole day waiting for tomorrow night in my room. Firstly, I had to shake off the shock that was consuming my body. Then, I had to spent another few hours on realising it is actually going to happen. And then, I wasted my entire night on having second thoughts and feeling my nerves devour me. The stress I experienced, not knowing at all how exactly tomorrow night is going to be.. What should even I expect?

But the time finally came.

As I noticed that everyone already left the common room and had gone to sleep to their bedrooms, I snuck out, carefully.

The worry only grew as I was walking through the same hallway. Again.

I had just taken a shower which was very refreshing and calming but now, as I was possibly minutes from seeing him - I begun to struggle with remaining my blood cool.

I have slightly forgotten how many emotions were connected to just the thought of him..

And then I walked into the balcony.
Not a single soul seemed to be there.

I exhaled.

Leaning on to the railing and watching the landscape was a bit calming too.

I remained waiting. For him.

About an hour later

The strong hope I had the moment I came here decreased. I still believed he was going to come, yet I felt a little tired of waiting, I believe.

From pure boredom, I begun studying the night sky, searching for the star that already knew what was doomed for us.

Instead of finding one, I felt someone appear right behind me.

His hands hugged my waist from behind and I jumped slightly in reaction. Although, I wouldn't dare to turn back to look at him. His face drew nearer and I could feel his warm breaths against my neck. Instant shivers running down through my core. I leaned my head back, trusting him completely. He allowed me to rest it on his chest, and tilted his head to kiss the front of my neck. One of his hands embraced my face from the side and made his fingers brush through my hair. I sensed goose bumps appear on my fragile skin.

My hand touched his chin sensually. I couldn't adjust to the thought of how blessed I was to have him back with with me.

My Draco was back.

I turned to him, not daring to escape our embrace. This was the moment, where I got to see his face again.

I was stunned. Out of any possible idea what to say or how to express myself. The preparation I did earlier turned out to be useless indeed. He was.. different? Yet his warmth and gaze remained incomparable. He always had a dark persona, yet now, I felt as if the light in his eyes diminished completely. There was even a scar across his right cheek, which seemed not really healed at all... My heart shattered.

"Hi.." I whispered with my voice being still visibly unstable. He only smiled, revealing his well-formed dimples. My heart warmed up, watching as his brows raise higher. Our foreheads met.

"Maya.." he uttered making the chills distinctly control my body. Another sense of my organism went crazy - I heard his voice. My name sounded perfectly coming from him. I closed my eyes, enjoying him even more.