Chapter XX

I woke up sore today, with a major headache. Could barely move my neck, but I managed to turn around. And that's when I realised what happed last night.

Shit, Harry was right next to me. I didn't remember too many details but I knew something happened. We were lying so close right now, not hard to guess we did too much last night.

I slowly got up and tried walking to the mirror but my headache wasn't making it too easy. My eyes stung and I felt like having the worst dizziness ever.

Although all this I managed to come up to the mirror. I stared at myself shocked. My face was red and my whole neck was filled with purple marks from last night. I'm such a stupid person, how could I let this happen? I remembered that he said his and Ginny split but that still doesn't make me able to sleep with my friends goddamn ex.

The alkohol could be my Albi but I think it was something more. I missed being touched by a man. I needed someones affection. Could say that I didn't control a thing but what if I simply didn't care.

I felt so guilty for what happened now. Harry was still asleep, which turned out to give me a perfect opportunity to sneek out of his room. I don't feel like having a conversation with him right now.

When I was out I quickly went to my room to get ready and cover my hickeys. Was lucky enough to don't meet with anyone in the common room.

While I was applying concealer on my purple marks I heard a knock on the door. Thought it was Harry so I just straightened my shirt and went to open for him.

"Are you okay? George said you drunk a little too much yesterday" Hermione asked before I could even open the door completely.

"Oh yea, I'm fine. Just a little headache" I smiled after awhile. I almost forgot she exits. Luckily she didn't notice a thing on my neck.

"Are you going for classes today?" She asked clearly concerned

"I have to, my grades are the worst they have ever been." I replied.

Honestly I didn't care about them at all. The only upsetting thing was that my father will probably get disappointed with them. He cared about my education so much. I feel bad for my downgrade but there's no much I can do. I tried to study more but I always get interrupted with my thoughts or something crazy happening.

"Okay, I'll wait for you" she smiled and left my room.

Not them minutes had passed when we were already in front of the huge classroom door. We entered the room. Most of the students were already in the class. I looked around and I noticed someone I didn't want to see at all.

"Oh look who's here" Dafne said with enthusiasm.

"Yea shove it Greengrass" I rolled my eyes. The pain of my headache was constantly growing. The bitch was really getting on my nerves.

"Seems like you're not too well, huh Maya?" She teased me. I swear she's obsessed with me. The fact that she instantly notices everything about me just shows it.

"Don't even reply" Hermione nudged me.

"Yea, okay" I agreed and we took our place.

I sat down slowly realising what Dafne being in class meant. Potions with Slytherins. Fuck, that has to mean - Draco is going to be here. I looked so bad now, I don't really want him to see me now.

"Is everything alright?" Hermione asked suddenly. She probably noticed how terrified I was to see him now. Was it that obvious?

"Yea I'm fine, my head just hurts a bit" I admitted. Hermione noticed that I lied about 'a bit' part I guess, because she then reached to her bag.