Chapter XII

Draco's POV

She was falling asleep in my bed now. Fuck, she's so beautiful. I was standing in the corner admiring the way she looked when I heard a really quiet knock. I jumped to the door scared that she'll wake up.

"What do you want?" I whispered after opening the door

"Just checking up on y'all" said Blaise quietly looking around. "She's sleeping?"

"Yea, clearly" I replied "what's up?"

"Can we talk in my room?" He asked suddenly. He was too loud now. I pointed my lips with my finger letting him know to lower his voice. He nodded his head and we went to his room.

"So, did you tell her?" Blaise asked. He seemed worried. Probably because it was a very difficult situation.

"No, not yet" I replied. I wish I did. I hate keeping things in myself like that. Especially these type of things.

"She's not ready to hear that yet. I'm not ready to..." I stopped. She would probably hate me if she ever found out about this. I wish I didn't have to tell her. Ever.

"I personally think..." Blaise started quietly. I gave him a confused look and raised my brow. "...that you should tell her before you guys start being official"

"What?" I looked at him shocked. What does he mean. Official? Like dating? She never really complained about being single at all. Why would we want to be official?

"It's not gonna happen anytime soon, that's a stupid idea. Besides she wouldn't agree for that anyway" I rolled my eyes. I had an image of her smile on my mind. I remembered the way she looked in my hoodie. The way she screamed for more. I wanted her, but I couldn't have at all. It's better when she's safe without me. I can't be putting her in this much danger afterall.

"Okay man, just a thought" he said calmly. "You know she likes you right?"

I knew that. She liked me now. She could do anything for me now. But as soon as I'll tell her who I really am she'll never look at me the same. She'll never smile at me again. I will never get touch her again. The fear of losing her wasn't leaving my mind. I got up and left Blaise's room. I wanted to be close to her as soon as possible, as long as I can, until she finds out...

Maya's POV

I woke up when I heard someone walking in the room. It was Draco. I saw his figure in the dark. He seemed so inert. He didn't notice I was awake I guess. He just rushed on the bed next to me. He was lying down close to me, hugging me from behind. I was pretended that I was still sleeping to see how would he act.

His hand was on my stomach now, pulling me closer to his chest. I could feel his breath on my neck. He was clearly upset about something. The way he acted just made me realise that. We were so close to each other now.

He was leaving gentle kisses on my neck, probably trying to not wake me up. I felt like I was in heaven. He was so good at what he was doing. I love it. The way he showed me affection.

"You're mine" he whispered. I blushed, good thing that the room was dark so there was no chance for him to notice that.

"You will always be" He gave me one more kissed and place his head on the pillow next to me. His hand was still on my waist. I knew he wasn't going to sleep and so were I.

In the morning

I looked at him and notice how he was staring at the ceiling with his mind in the clouds. I didn't say anything, just pulled closer to him and placed my head on his chest.

"Oh, morning" he said with a sleepy voice. I looked at him and smiled. His hair was messy now and he looked so cute.

"Morning Dray" I replied as he was kissing my forehead.

"Dray now huh? Guess I'm not daddy anymore" he said jokingly. I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Well fair by me, sounds like you're obsessed with me" he stated and I hit him softly in the chest.

"I need to take a shower now" I said. He smiled and gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked confused and he winked at me. "Oh my god Draco Malfoy!"

"Don't make me ask honey" he smirked and I agreed. I wanted him close to me every second anyway. Why not have some fun with it?

He picked me up and carried to the bathroom. I stared deep into his eyes. He seemed happy now, I was glad to see him in a good mood. When we got to the bathroom he put me back down and started taking off my clothes. I blushed.

I was standing completely naked right in front of him now. He looked at me from top to bottom. I wasn't sure if I felt comfortable with him yet but he didn't leave me too much time to overthink that. He noticed that I was nervous so immediately took his t-shirt off. I stood there amazed by the view. He came closer to me and kissed me. Then he turned on the water and pulled me inside of the shower.

His hand was on my waist. Making out with him while we were taking hot shower was just perfect. Nothing more, nothing less. I just know that I will never enjoy taking showers alone again. We were so close. He was kissing me continuously.

And then someone knocked on the door. Shit! It was like 8 am who would come to his room this early? Not gonna lie I was terrified of the thought that someone will find us. Draco passed me a towel and came closer to the door.

"Who's there?" He shouted through the door. I was standing in the corner of the bathroom scared and cold. Draco was pretty surprised too.

"Draco?" The voice asked. Malfoy sight with relief. Seems like he knew who it was. "Are you guys there?"

"Yes Blaise, what do you want now?" He sounded irritated. I was a little surprised that it was Blaise but also felt a huge relief. He already knew that me and Malfoy are fucking, right?

"I'm not trying to worry y'all but a fucking Gryffindor is outside of our dorm. Motherfucker is crazy." He said furiously. No way. Who could that be? I wasn't in my room for the night... Ugh. They all so overprotective at this point.

I stared quickly getting dressed. Draco looked at me concerned. He also seemed... angry? Well it's not the first time when someone interrupts us. I wasn't too happy about that either.

I quickly went out of Draco's room. I asked Draco to stay inside and don't get involved. I can handle this right?

I heard Blaise arguing with someone.

"I know she's in there" a familiar voice shouted. Unfortunately I think that I know who it is...

"Who the fuck you think you are?" Blaise sounded so annoyed. And that's when I saw him.

"What the hell?" I stunned.

Thank you so much for reading today's chapter!
Don't forget to vote, love y'all <3

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 [18+] 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें