Chapter XXV

I got slowly down from the sink. My head was dizzy and I didn't control a thing at all. I then grabbed my clothes and tried to put them on.

There was one problem, I couldn't button up my shirt completely. For some reason I couldn't focus enough to do it. I was exhausted and felt so heavy. The fact that this mf just left me here had annoyed me so much.

Also felt mad with myself for letting him do that again. I just hooked up with someone who wants to kill my best friend. Well, not exactly but it sounds so bad as I put it like that.

I decided to just leave my shirt halfway unbuttoned and try walking to my room. I took a few steps, which by the way was very painful. I stood in the bathroom doorway, helplessly looking around. What now?

The way to my room was so long. I recognised the corridor. I was close to Hufflepuff's dorm. That was an idea. The only one I could come up with at the moment.

I started to move slightly forward with tones of thoughts on my mind. How am I going to explain to Cedric what happened to me? Is it the right time for this "conversation" as he's probably still not over Cho and not in the mood for jokes.

I felt bad but didn't know what else to do. I came up to the huge door and knocked loudly. Not a second later I stood a absolutely shocked and furious with who opened for me.

Cho fucking Chang.

"Maya?" She asked clearly surprised to.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I constantly got mad. Her being here had to mean... he didn't break up with her.

"How can I help you? Need help with buttoning your shirt?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I wanted to punch her so bad.

Then I noticed Cedric appearing behind her. When he noticed me he instantly turned pale. Well I on the other hand was red with anger.

"Mind giving me some goddam explanation Cedric?!" I hissed while raising my brow. Also moved my shirt covering my chest a little more.

"He doesn't have to explain himself to you. Deal with it, he chose me" Cho answered before him.

"Ohh now it's about picking? If it is then why the fuck would you pick a cheater!" I raised my voice on the last word hoping to remind him what she did.

"Baby, please tell her to leave" Cho turned to him.

"Hold me because I swear-" I couldn't believe in what she was doing now. What did she say to make him stay in the relationship? Manipulative bitch.

"Um, Maya I think you should..." Cedric said quietly. I stood there shocked. What did she do to him. From how I know him, he would never chose someone like her over his friend. Was he really kicking me out now?

"You're unbelievable Cedric, I'll go" I took him over. Felt so betrayed at this point. The embarrassment I got when I realised Cho just won over me. She was smiling brightly. I gave her a firm look, trying to control myself. He chose her, I will respect it.

Here comes the problem, they were both watching me go away but I couldn't walk too fast due to obviously reasons. I placed my hand on the wall supporting myself. Not a second later I felt someone grabbing my hand.

"You're okay?" Cedric asked. I didn't understand anything now.

"Come here Cedric Diggory!" Cho screamed at him.

He didn't answer. Instead he just looked at me concerned, still supporting my arm.

"I can't walk at all" I confessed

"What happened?" He asked while grabbing my second arm to support me completely. Then we both heard a door slam. Guess Cho got mad. I smiled.

Cedric sighed hardly. He was upset I could tell. I still have no idea why he still cared for her. Why didn't he break up with her in the first place?