Chapter XXVIII

I went straight up to my room feeling absolutely like shit. Didn't feel like getting ready at all. Just did some basics and went for classes.

I avoided talking to Ginny. Let her think that I have no clue what she did. I will get back on her one day. Her intentions were clear - she wanted me to suffer. Sooner will she find out, she messed with the wrong person.

Harry was with Ron the whole day, not to mention that he was late for each class. I just sat with Hermione. Good to have at least on close friend in your dorm...

After the classes

I was walking alone through a huge corridor. My arms were filled with my books. I was on my way to the library, hoping to study more. Hermione promised to join me later.

I went into another bent and entered another corridor. My head was down, watching my feet. I truly felt low-spirited today.

Although, my mind was in clouds as soon as I heard a familiar voice my head went up quickly.

Draco Malfoy.

One fucking problem, he wasn't alone. I stared at him making out with Astoria. His whole body was pressuring her onto the wall. She was giggling softly as he kept kissing her neck.

I felt myself getting weak in the knees. My heart stopped. The picture in front of me was the most disgusting thing that I saw, ever. My hands started shaking slightly, realising what was happening.

I couldn't keep myself together as I was watching them getting more intense. More of like Draco taking full control over her. She was only giggling the whole time.

And then he begun to unbutton her blouse. I immediately dropped my books. He was about to fuck her? Really?

They both flinched at the loud sound of echo that my falling books made. I was simply standing there, barely actually. I could feel myself alomst getting on my knees with sorrow I felt.

"Flower?" Astoria asked annoyed

I didn't respond. Instead one single tear run down my cheek. I couldn't believe my eyes. This boy always surprises him. Fun and games until this happens. I just wanted to disappear at this point.

"Leave" Draco turned to Astoria. She gave him a confused look. I didn't understand anything now too.

"What? Baby what happened?" She asked, trying to make a cute face.

"Go the fuck away" he pushed her slightly and she twitched. Then her eyes went on me, giving me the look as if she was planing the murder. Honestly, so was I.

After Astoria left Draco came closer to me and got down to grab my books. I just stood there frozen, as if I was paralyzed.

"Here" he passed me my stuff.

"I- I can't believe-" I sighed, unable to finish the sentence. Unwillingly grabbed my books and took a step back.

"Oh come on, why are you making problems" he rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me? You're the one to fuck her!" I yelled annoyed.

"Why do you care, it's not like we're dating anyway" he stared at me irritated now.

"Yea we're not! I could never date someone like you" another tear run down my cheek. I tried to hold them as much as I could but this one just fell out

"Then what is your problem" he questioned with anger.

"It's just- I was so fucking worried. You couldn't hang out today, I thought you were going with death-"

"Mistake that I told you" he interrupted me