Chapter XXI

Draco grabbed me and helped me get back to my dorm. For some reason he didn't take me to his room this time...

When we got there he looked at me with a silly smile on his face.

"Can you walk to your room at least?" He asked barely stopping himself from laughing. I smirked.

"Oh shove it Malfoy" I rolled my eyes and he kissed me.

I watched him walking away as I stood in front of the huge Gryffindor dorm door. After I lost him with my sight I went inside.

Started walking slowly to my room. The whole Common Room seemed empty but it was dark so I couldn't exactly tell if I was alone. And then I heard a females voice:

"Oh my god, you're finally here! I was so worried!"

"Yea, I needed to get some space I think" I smiled at Hermione. She looked pretty worried. Only if she knew I actually had fun

"Glad you're here, you have to talk with someone" she continued

"Not now, please" I begged

"Yes, Maya it's very important" she begun explaining

"It's about Harry, he doesn't feel too well. He locked himself in his room, please you need to do something" she looked at me begging now.

Oh no, does that mean Ginny fought with Harry too? What else could be the reason. I felt uncomfortable with the thought to have to look at him after that night just a second ago. Everything suddenly disappeared when Hermione told me that he was upset. I won't leave him now, I have to talk to him - immediately.

"I'll go" I stated and started to walk in the direction of his room. Unfortunately I think that I forgot about my still shaky legs. I almost tripped but Hermione caught me.

"Gosh, what now?" She looked at me surprised. I raised my brow at her and that's when she realised.

"Ew, Maya!" She raised her voice. "You guys back on good terms?" She rolled her eyes

"Not sure" I replied quicky

She just looked at me confused but didn't say anything at all. Then she helped me get to Harry's room's door and left me there.

"Hey, Harry?" I shouted through the door. As Hermione said, they were locked.

"It's Maya here, only Maya" I continued.

"Why are you here?!" He shouted back. I could tell he was crying. His voice was shaking, probably even more than my legs.

"Let me in please, I want to talk" I kept on convincing him "like we used to"

Silence. No replies. I got scared but had no idea what to say. Decided to simply wait for his response.

Few more seconds passed and I heard a door opening. The relief I felt, knowing that I'll be able to hug him now. I didn't care if he messed up or I didn't need to know about anything he else he possibly did. He was Harry. The boy who I love unconditionally. No matter how much he ever changes. I will always forgive him.

When the door opened I saw him. His face was red but he wasn't crying anymore. When I saw him this upset something in me just broke. I immediately run up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. Tears were pressuring through my eyes, thinking how devastated he is.

We went inside and I sat on his bed. The same bed we did the dirty in. Felt guilty and uncomfortable again. Unfortunately reminded myself of some more details. Guess this wasn't the best memory of ours.

Harry locked the door and sat right next to me. I grabbed his hand and looked at him worried. He seemed so exhausted and tired now.

"Better?" I asked and my head fell on his shoulder. Our hands were still holding.