Chapter XIV

A week later.

I haven't spoken to Draco or Harry yet. I honestly weren't planning to. I ignored them and so did they. I also didn't tell anyone about the kiss with Harry. I wasn't able to do that. Ginny is the most innocent girl I know, how could I explain that to her? It was easier to avoid the topic, I guess...

Today I decided to stay in my room. I simply didn't feel good enough to attend classes and have to ignore Harry and others for a few hours. The whole Gryffindor dorm was empty now. I was alone. I got bored of overthinking my life and staring helplessly at the ceiling so I decided to get up. I went out and sat on the couch in the Gryffindor Common Room. I was staring at the fire place watching the sparkling flames. It gave me chills. I imagined as if everything was getting better again. And then I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes again because I felt someone touching my head and playing with my hair. What I saw made me beyond shock.

Draco Malfoy.

My eyes were still heavy but when I realised who was sitting next to me they went wide open.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a sleepy, but shocked voice.

"Don't ask questions" he smirked and I got up. How is he expecting me to don't ask anything when he is literally in the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Seriously? How did you get here?" I asked annoyed. He rolled his eyes

"I noticed you weren't in class today darling" he smiled and got up as well. We were both standing in front of a huge fireplace, very close to each other.

The hotness in the air was unexplainable. Not sure if it's because of the fire or because he was in the room. Seriously, he looked so good now. His hair was gently falling of his forehead and his dreamy, grey eyes were staring at me with desire in them.

"Oh you have no idea how much have I missed you" he said while moving my hair back. I just stood there enjoy the view. I missed him too. I truly did. I wasn't strong enough to push him away, even if I should.

"I need you" he said suddenly and kissed me. He kissed me... I thought this moment was never going to repeat again. Guess I was wrong...

He smelled so good, an expensive perfume and mint. Trust me I couldn't resist, but to kiss him back.

"Why do you care now?" I pulled away from our tight hug. His actions were confusing me. First he makes me feel special, then he makes me pick and now this? What happened to him?

"I'm going away again" he looked at the fire "I wanted to say goodbye" his smile faded away. I couldn't believe what he just said. Just not him leaving again. That's the last thing I need right now.

"Where are you going?" I asked but he didn't answer. Instead his hands went quickly on my waist and he begun to kiss me passionately. I wrapped my legs around him and he pushed me onto the wall.

Honestly I didn't know if what I was doing now was right. All I knew was that I needed his touch. I didn't care about anything else now. The fact that he will be gone again soon just made it worse. I had to enjoy having him as long as I can.

He was constantly kissing me. The way he was doing it just made me have some major butterflies. Then he picked me up and started kissing my neck aggressively.

"How could you chose that fucking Potter?" He sounded extremely angry and continued sucking on my neck. He was literally taking all his anger on me. I rolled my eyes. He was not very gentle so I felt pain. As if he was trying to bite into my neck. I wasn't complaining thought. I tilt my head back so he has better access to my neck. Fuck, he's so hot.