Chapter XIII

"I know she's in there" I heard a familiar voice. Unfortunately I think that I know who it is...

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Blaise sounded so annoyed. And that's when I saw him.

"What the hell?" I stunned.

Harry Potter. In Slytherin Common Room. Makes no sense. I never thought he would even come any near here. He has to have a good reason.

And then he saw me...

"Good, you're alive" he sight with relief while walking towards me. I was so confused. He hugged me and looked at me from top to bottom. "What did they do to you?"

"What? What do you mean?" I was beyond shocked. I need answers now!

"Maya, we are out of here, now!" He demanded.

Oh now he cares? Our contact was getting better that's true, but he wasn't there for me lately at all and now he just bursts inside telling me what to do. I looked at him irritated

"Don't give me that look! I said we are out" he grabbed my hand. I was shocked. I didn't want to leave at all.

"Leave her the fuck alone" Draco bursted through the door. I told him to don't get involved, why couldn't he listen...

"Oh Malfoy?" Harry said irritated "It's still about that asshole? Yea right who else could it be" I was praying they don't start fighting now. Just not this again.

"Yea, seems like it" Draco winked at me. The anger on Potter's face was more and more evident. "I only fuck her like... everyday" said Draco proudly. I looked at him shocked and disappointed. Blaise smirked in the back. Then Harry gave me a disgusted look.

At that moment my heart stopped. Harry, he... he knows. Why, just why did Malfoy tell him? Remember when I said my life was finally starting to be the way it's supposed to be? Everything fell apart now. I hate Malfoy. He fucked me only to praise himself in the eyes of others. I was disgusted now too. The room was filled with silence now. No one had anything to say anymore? How funny.

"Harry, I-" I started, hoping that I'll get a chance to explain it to him. I wasn't ready for that conversation yet, but the tension was rising in the air. He looked at me again and turned backwards. He was about to leave now.

"Wait, please!" I begged

"Fuck you Maya" he said and I could tell he was about to break down. He looked at Blaise with such anger to which Zabini responded with a middle finger. This just couldn't get any worse.

Tears where falling down my chicks. I couldn't believe what just happened. I started going after Harry but Draco stopped me.

"No" he stated "it's either him or me" I looked at him with anger. Did he really just say that?

The Draco Malfoy who played with my emotions multiple times. The same boy who didn't want to have anything special rather that just 'sex without obligations'. The same boy who just caused this whole drama because he wanted attention. This Draco Malfoy is now asking me to pick between him and my best friend? I hated him at that moment. I didn't care about him. I only cared for Harry. I felt so fucking guilty for always disappointed him. I wanted to take time back. To never even admit my feelings for Malfoy. To be able to fix our friendship.

"Fuck off" I pushed him away and ran out of the Slytherin dorm. He didn't stop me. Just stood there with no emotions at all. I didn't care. I have to talk to Harry. I have to apologize for... sleeping with his bully? Now as I put it like that, he had every right to be furious with me. I messed up. I fell for the wrong one, ruining our friendship. No idea how betrayed he must be feeling now...