Chapter XXXV

[a.n. this chapter contains new characters - Maeve Lynx, Octavia Woods and Gavin Evans I didn't add any face claims since they are only episodic (won't be included in the further story). Let your mind work and imagine them yourself, good luck!]

I woke up realising that I had slept on his chest the whole night. Felt embraced with his whole body, as he kept breathing slowly. He was still asleep. I slowly slid down, cuddling up to him on the side.

"What's wrong?" The deepest tone of his rung in my ears. His sleepy voice instantly gave me chills.

"Happy birthday Draco" I kissed his chick and he hummed.

"Oh" his eyes opened and he stared at the ceiling. I didn't really understand what was wrong until I remembered our conversation from last night... Guess it was something that terrified him badly.

"It's alright, we'll have fun today" I smiled but didn't bring any sorts of impressions on his face.

"Yeah, thanks" he sounded emotionless. Instead of adding any more words he pulled me closer and made us hug tighter. I took a deep breath.

"I planned on giving it to you later, but you probably need it now" I smiled and passed him the middle sized leather box.

"What?" He sat up and watched my hands offer him the gift. The clear confusion on his face was immediately noticed by me and I giggled softly.

"Best wishes babe, stay strong for me" as soon as the words left my mouth, we made the deepest eye contact. He smiled slightly and took the box. I sat right next to him and got very excited to see his reaction.

"Shall I open it-"

"Yes! Of course, open it" I assured him with joy. His finders wrapped around the bow, pulling it slightly. As soon as he opened it, his eyes filled with surprise and confusion.

"Is that-?" He continued asking. I saw the way he gently grabbed the present. Then, he smirked, assuring me that he liked it.

"A wand?" He looked at me still smiling. I nodded as he pulled me closer with his arm, kissing me passionately.

"A personalised one, it's way more than just a wand..."

"What do you mean, personalised?" He asked with pure confusion painted on his pale face. I laughed softly, before explaining to him what I actually meant.

"It's like a cassette" I stated but he still seemed absolutely clueless. "I learnt a new spell for you and placed all our memories in this wand"

"Wait- how can I see them" his eyes lit up with excitement. I smiled a bit but quickly numbed after realising that I can't give him the exact answer.

"I read that they appear when you need them... that means perhaps when you miss.." I stopped, unsure if he ever just misses me. His eyes went up on me and the excitement was suddenly gone.

"I will miss you Flower, I already do" his voice sounded so softly. I forced a smile, realising that he will go away very soon. I'm so not ready to let him go, just not yet...

"I will miss you to Draco" I responded and felt his arm go around my waist pulling me into a tight hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and we both remained silence. Felt a major sorrow because my mind begun imagining the day he will leave me now. My thoughts filled me completely. Was getting truly lost in them now...

"Thank you for this" he whispered above me. That snapped me back to the reality and I sat back up. We exchanged smiles and decided to simply get up and prepare for today.

After few more hours of getting ready we both looked perfect. Our black clothing matched ideally. I was smiling brightly while we stood in front of a huge mirror. We looked like a couple... were we?