11

Louis

I was woken by a strange buzzing noise and the feeling of pressure on my chest and abdomen. My eyes were not cooperating with me, fluttering them open only to close them again due to harsh sunlight.

I groaned and brought my hand up to rub my lethargic eyes. One of my arms seemed to be weighed down so I turned my head toward the other source of heat in bed.

I was immediately met by a head full of curls, arm full of tattoos, and an angelic face that I knew was the source of the weight on my body. I smiled when I thought about our kiss and how the butterflies in my stomach had never ceased their fluttering.

I shifted slightly, ignoring Harry's groan of disapproval, and reached for the phone on the nightstand that was still vibrating loudly. I noticed that it was in fact Harry's and it was his alarm to wake up. I quickly turned the alarm off once an amazing idea popped in my head.

Slowly, I released myself from his vice grip and waited until he settled himself again. I smiled lightly when I watched his nose scrunch up and relax again, god this man is adorable.

I pulled the sheet down slowly, uncovering his tattooed torso. I traced his tattoos slowly, starting with the two swallows then to the butterfly, ending with the laurel leaves. His head shifted slightly, making me pause my movements for a moment.

I hesitated before proceeding. Maybe this will cross a line? Are we to the point now where I can just openly kiss him? I thought for a second before shrugging the thoughts off and going for it anyway.

I placed a tender kiss on the side of his exposed neck, pushing his hair back gently. I moved my way to his collarbones, leaving open mouthed kisses behind. I could hear his breathing change when I worked my way down his chest and over his nipples. Blowing lightly over his nipples made him squirm and groan quietly. I smirked before placing kitten licks over the hard nubs.

Harry was now half conscious and humming in appreciation for my small attack on him. I kept going down his torso, slowly and teasingly. Once I reached the laurel tattoos I could feel him staring at me so I raised my eyes, looking at him through my lashes. He smiled tiredly and brought one of his hands up to smooth my hair away from my face.

Before I could even register what was happening, Harry's bedroom door slammed open and all I heard was a loud gasp. I flinched from the loud noise and quickly sat up from our compromising position. I watched as Harry turned his head toward the door with a scowl on his face, making me giggle slightly.

"What the hell man?!" Harry signed frustrated and I looked at whoever had barged into his room. Niall was standing there with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I mean I heard that the early bird gets the worm but I didn't know we were taking that saying literally now!" Niall signed and spoke making me laugh but Harry was still discontented, throwing a pillow at Niall's head.

Niall didn't seem to mind this though as he just ran from the door laughing loudly. I was still giggling as Harry sat up, now face to face with me. He traced my jawline and cheek softly with his fingertip, his eyes following his movement until he landed on my blue eyes.

"Good morning!" I signed brightly. Once I was able to move from his touches, I shuffled out of bed and started looking for my clothes.