24

Louis

I rang the doorbell of Harry, Liam, and Niall's shared home and waited patiently for someone to answer. It took a few minutes for me to understand no one was coming so I rang the doorbell again, this time adding in a loud knock.

I furrowed my brows whenever I didn't hear anyone for a second time. I looked at my text messages and saw that Harry read my last text that said I was on the way over, so someone must know that I'm here.

I tried knocking one more time and as soon as my hand pulled away from the door, the heavy wood swung open rapidly. Andrea was standing there looking very flustered and out of breath.

"Hey Louis. What's up bro?" She shrugged casually and I gave her a weird look, catching on to her strange behavior.

"I'm here to get Harry. I'm supposed to be driving him to his photoshoot?" She sighed and nodded her head but instead of letting me inside she shut the door in my face.

"Why can't I come inside?" I said loudly so she would be able to hear me through the plain looking door. I heard rustling and some muffled yelling from Niall, no surprise there. A few minutes passed and Andrea opened the door for me again, this time letting me through the threshold.

"Okay, what the hell is going on? Why were you acting weird at the door?" I asked her while walking down the short hallway that opened up to the living room. All of the boys in the house were sitting either on the sofa or the floor, looking overly innocent. They all greeted me with large smiles.

"Whaddup Louis?!"
"Hey! How are you mate?"
"Hi my lovely Lou!"

I only returned Harry's greeting and made my way over to his figure that was sitting on the couch. Coming up behind him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, pressing a sweet kiss to his cheek.

"Why can't we all be greeted like that?" Liam signed and spoke causing me to roll my eyes and Harry to laugh before signing.

"I give him that good dick." I smacked him lightly on the shoulder and watched as everyone in the small room laughed their asses off. I walked around the sofa and stood next to Harry's legs so he could see me signing to him.

"I was going to be a very supportive boyfriend and accompany you to your first photoshoot, but after that comment, I may just leave you on your own!" I stated with slight sarcasm but he just grinned before standing up, gathering me in a bear hug and kissing me deeply. I sighed into the kiss and rested my hands on his cheeks.

The rest of the room was filled with soft coo's and loud groans of mock disgust. Harry pulled back and told me that he was going to change quickly and he will be ready. I nodded, giving his bum a light slap whenever he walked away.

"So, what brand is he modeling for today?" Niall asked after sitting Andrea down in his lap comfortably. I plopped myself down on the sofa beside the couple.

"He isn't doing anything for a specific brand today. He's actually building a portfolio and from there it will be sent to the major brands that he would even be interested in posing for. We're thinking of it as a trial run to see if he would even enjoy modeling." Everyone nodded at my explaining.

"I think he would be really good for this job, as long as he lets go of his nerves and really shows everyone what he's made of." Liam put out their kindly and I agreed whole-heartedly. The conversation shifted and I had to ask the three about what happened earlier.

"Is anyone going to tell me the weird thing you guys were doing when I first showed up?" They all looked at one another, having a silent conversation. "Just let me know it wasn't some kind of satanic ritual?" I jokingly added.