27

Louis

"Say it again." Harry smiled childishly as he signed to me. It has been half an hour since we both said those amazing three words to one another and I don't think either of us could be any happier than we are right now. We have made our way to the living room couch, Harry's curly hair laying haphazardly across my lap.

"I love you."  I can't seem to stop the smile on my face while I watch the dimples in his cheeks deepen as his grins up at me. I giggle softly at his reaction and run my fingers through his curly locks.

"I don't know which I like better, the full sign for 'I love you' or the shortened version." Harry had a thoughtful look on his face and I couldn't stop myself from bringing my lips to his softly.

He seemed completely fine with the sudden affection because he wrapped his hand through my hair and kept my lips firmly against his. We shared loving kisses for a few minutes and both pulled back with beaming smiles. I made the sign for 'I love you' with my hand that wasn't tangled in Harry's curls and placed it against his chest. He glanced down at my hand and I didn't miss the adoration and happiness in his eyes once he was looking back at me.

"I think that's my favorite way." He stated and brought me down for one more kiss. He sat up from my lap and announced that he was going to pour us some celebratory glasses of wine before making his way into my kitchen.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms firmly around my legs, hugging them into me. I couldn't stop thinking about the moment we had in my shower earlier. Not the sex, of course that was amazing, but when Harry spoke to me for the first time. Not to mention, his first words to me were the most important ones you could say to someone.

I felt overly emotional about that moment because now I knew, Harry has put his full trust in me. It took a lot of courage to speak to me and I really want to know if he's been practicing. I was still thinking of this when my boyfriend came back to the couch, carefully handing the wine glass to me.

"Have you been practicing speaking?" I asked him once he had settled himself onto the couch. He nodded in confirmation, sipping his wine before placing the delicate glass on the coffee table in front of us.

"I've had some help with speech therapy from Niall and Liam over the past couple weeks but I'm still struggling with using my voice." He explained.

"Yeah, it's going to take some time but I thought you did really well earlier. I noticed you were a little frustrated but that's understandable." I placed my glass beside his and was surprised when Harry took my chin in his hand, turning my face toward him and smacking his lips against mine.

"I love you." He signed once he pulled back and I furrowed my brows.

"What was that for? Don't get me wrong, I loved it but why?" I turned my body to face his and threw my legs over his lap.

"I just really like how you are patient with me and you are so understanding." He smiled at me softly and I returned the gesture.

"You mean you looooove how patient and understanding I am?" I signed 'love' dramatically and he laughed loudly. Oh how I love the sound of his laughs. He nodded and grabbed his glass of wine once again. We sat chatting and drinking for a while, laughing and kissing often. Harry had just finished telling me a hilarious story about Niall and a stripper pole when the front door opened. I knew it was Oli so I called out his name so he would stop to talk for a second. I glanced at the time on my phone and saw that it just turned midnight.

I saw Oli quickly try and run up the stairs to his bedroom but I called his name loudly again, thinking he didn't hear me the first time. He stopped in his tracks and turned his head slightly, signaling that he had indeed heard me. I was confused as to why he wasn't coming to talk so I made my way over to him on the stairs. When I made it to him, I said his name and tapped him on the shoulder, trying to get him to turn around.