5

Harry

It's been almost two weeks since I had met the incredibly talented, incredibly gorgeous, and incredibly generous singer/pop star, Louis Tomlinson. I think about him all the time, even now while I'm sitting in my classroom at school. I can't bring myself to text him even though I have been messaging with his brother ever since we left the charity event.

His little brother is cool. He is the complete opposite of myself when I was his age. I was this nerdy and clumsy 15 year old while he is a confident and headstrong kid.

Speaking of the devil, my phone buzzed in my pocket, indicating I had a message. I picked the phone up and, sure enough, Oli's name was on my screen.

Oli: 

Hello!! thinking about going to the big food festival this weekend. C U there?

I cringed at the grammar in his text but let it slide since he is just a teenager. A light started flashing through my classroom, signaling the kids to get to their next class. I sat up in my desk chair and looked back at my cell phone.

Harry: 

I will have to make sure that I'm free this weekend. If I am, I would love to go with you!

Once I sent the message, I sat my phone on my desk and watched my students file into the classroom. I waved and greeted them all cheerfully, trying to liven them up a bit. I made my way to the front and waved my arms around in order to get everyone's attention. 

"Today is going to be a fun day!" I signed and saw some of my students roll their eyes or huff in disagreement. I shook my head and got their full attention once again.

"No, I'm serious! Today we're going to be working in groups, of your choosing, and practicing our non verbal communications. I would prefer if your groups consisted of two hard of hearing students and two deaf students, but pick as you please." I pointed to the stack of papers sitting on my teaching podium. "Each group grab one of those papers, they hold your instructions for the assignment. I will be going by groups to make sure everyone stays on track." 

I gestured for everyone to start finding their groups and watched as they all started moving, some slower than others. I chuckled slightly and headed to my desk at the back of the classroom. I picked up my phone and saw I had another text from Oli. 

Oli: 

hope you can make it. my brother is going too. just in case you wanted to know ;)

My eyes widened towards the end of his text and I could feel my cheeks turning red. Does he know that I have a small crush on his brother? I mean, of course he does. Why else would he even mention Louis? And also putting a wink face at the end?

Harry: 

I'm not sure why Louis going would make a difference in my answer? But if it will make you happy, I will try to go.

It only took a few seconds for my phone to vibrate in my hands.

Oli: 

o please! i know you like my brother! i could tell by the lovey eyes you were making at the charity event!

Oli: