31*

Harry

"I still can't believe that you're dating my sister." I signed begrudgingly to Liam.

My sister and Liam invited me to eat lunch with them today since it is a Saturday and since Louis hasn't been speaking to me a lot this past week. I fully understand that he needs his space to figure out this situation with his mom but I miss my boyfriend some days.

"Well I still can't believe that you managed to score a pop-star as your boyfriend." Liam spoke and signed back casually. I rolled my eyes at him.

That is one thing that I have never gone in depth thinking about. Louis has never been 'just a pop-star' to me, ever since I met him really. I've never viewed him as a famous person and the only time I have witnessed him having to deal with the craziness of being a celebrity is when we go out to dinner sometimes for date nights.

"You know I don't think of him as being a celebrity." Liam nodded along, knowing I was telling the truth. Gemma suddenly appeared back at the table since she had gone to the bathroom after we ordered our food.

"I don't know why you haven't reaped the benefits of having a famous boyfriend." She spoke after settling herself in her seat. I furrowed my eyebrows at her statement.

"He did sign on with a modeling agency but hasn't really done anything with it." Liam slung his arm around Gemma's shoulders, causing her to lean into him slightly. I glanced at their sitting position before shaking my head.

"I've told everyone that my main interest is in teaching. I'm not going to model full time or even part time for that matter, I am just going to do it when a certain job looks interesting and fun." My sister and Liam both looked at me in understanding. Before they could reply, our waitress came to bring us our food.

She sat my plate down in front of me and I thanked her with a head nod. I was just about to start digging into my food when Liam shook his hand in front of me to grab my attention. I glanced up at him and he gestured to the waitress slightly. I was confused as to why the waitress was still standing there but smiled at her lightly anyway.

"Sorry, I was just going to ask if you were Louis Tomlinson's boyfriend?" I read her lips but Liam still translated for me just in case I needed it. I nodded my head and smiled wider, knowing she was a fan of Louis.

"Would it be insanely rude of me to ask to take a quick picture of you and me?" She was shy and I thought it was sweet how she was asking politely instead of taking one without my knowledge. I quickly agreed to taking the picture with her and we snapped a couple of shots before she was thanking me and heading back to the kitchen.

"Never thought I would see the day that people were obsessed with my brother." Gemma smirked and I scoffed playfully.

"Not obsessed with me. They are obsessed with Louis, and rightfully so. He's amazing." I signed simply and watched as the couple in front of me fake gagged at the sweet comment before eating our food.

--

Louis

Would you mind if I came over to yours? I need some help

It was hours after lunch with Gemma and Liam before I got the text from my boyfriend. The boyfriend that I haven't spoken to in almost a week. I was concerned that he was in some sort of trouble since he asked for help. I texted him back almost immediately, agreeing for him to come over.

Louis

Be there in 20

I felt the need to pace around so that is exactly what I did. I made sure that there was nothing out of place and even went as far as pulling two beers from the fridge for Louis and I. Niall and Liam were both out of the house so I didn't have anyone to distract me from my anxious behaviors.