7

Harry

"Yes! Please don't stop! Oh god you're so good!" Louis was looking up at me with lust swirling in his ocean eyes.

Sweat built up on my brow due to my exertion but I was definitely not complaining. My hips were snapping at a rapid and fluid pace, causing my breath to hitch every few seconds.

"Right there!" Louis looked blissed out as his hands that were just signing gripped my forearms propped next to his head. This was all the motivation I needed to bare down and give him all I had.

I could feel the vibrations of the headboard on my fingertips and witnessed as Louis' body jolted with each thrust.

I knew I couldn't control how loud I was being but Louis didn't seem to be disappointed by my noises. We were both too in the moment to care.

I watched him carefully as he spoke, knowing he didn't have the energy nor the coordination to sign anymore.

"Harry! I'm almost there!"

Bzzzzz
Bzzzzz
Bzzzzz

What is that incessant vibrating? I know we didn't use any toys?

Bzzzzz
Bzzzzz
Bzzzzz

My eyes snapped open and I soon realised that my wonderful dream was interrupted by my alarm. I rolled over slowly and swiftly switched off the alarm.

Damn. I really need to calm down with my wild dreams. Especially when the subject of my sexual dreams is laying next to me in my own bed.

Wait.

Louis is in my bed with me! Whilst I have a dirty dream about him!

I groaned and covered my face. I quickly stood up from the bed and looked back down at Louis. He wasn't disturbed by the noise and movements which I was thankful for.

I decided to go ahead and take my shower and cook breakfast for everyone.

——

After my relaxing shower- and fighting the urge to think of my wonderful dream- I found myself back in my room.

Louis was still sound asleep so I quickly threw my towel down and put on some tight black briefs. I hesitated before thinking that it would be rude of me to walk around in just my underwear  with guests in the house. With that still in mind, I slipped on some loose sweatpants.

I decided against wearing my hearing aids, simply because I didn't feel like wearing them around the house.

I glanced at Louis one more time before sauntering to the kitchen. I caught a glimpse of the figures sprawled out on our couch and loveseat before turning into the kitchen.

I tried to carefully pull out pans and the ingredients I needed for breakfast since my roommates have informed me that I can be quite loud in the kitchen.

Once the batter was made for the pancakes and the bacon was already cooking, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I snapped my head around and saw Liam smiling sleepily.