21

Harry

I closed the door of my car behind me and slumped in the drivers seat. I placed my bag in the back and ran my hands through my curls in tiredness. Today has been a long day. It's now officially the weekend and after a long week at the school, I'm ready for a break.

I was driving home when I remembered that tomorrow was the day that Louis and I were heading back to my home town. I took a much needed deep breath and tried not to stress about the situation.

After my talk with Niall, I feel ready for this introduction but at the same time I don't know how things are going to play out. I know that my mom and sister are the sweetest women you will ever meet and Louis is the most kind hearted man in the world, but nothing is guaranteed.

I pulled into the driveway of my house and slinked out of the car, up to the front door. I fumbled with my keys for a second before eventually opening the solid wood. My first order of business was getting out of my teaching attire and change into some sweats but when I saw a huge bouquet of flowers on the coffee table, I stopped in my tracks.

I saw Andrea sitting on the couch in front of the flowers so I got her attention by waving my arms. She greeted me with a smile which I returned.

"Did Niall get you flowers? What's the occasion?" I signed slowly to her but she shook her head.

"Actually they are for you! From your secret admirer." She smirked before walking toward me with a small card in her hand. I took the object from her hand and read the small letters that were printed on there.

Harry,
Three months.
I really really like you.
-Your secret admirer

I smiled at shook my head at Louis' short but sweet message. I picked up the vase of beautiful flowers and held them to my nose, smelling their amazing scent.

"I need Niall to step up his game with the romance. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!" Andrea signed once she broke my attention from the flowers. I laughed and told her I was going to bring the flowers to my room.

I set the large vase on my dresser, placing the small card under the edge so I wouldn't misplace it. I grabbed my phone from my bag and pulled up Louis' contact.

Harry:
The flowers are so lovely, thank you xx

Harry:
ps. I really really like you too x

I changed into my favorite sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt, taking my hearing aids out since they were kind of bothering me today. I put my phone into the pocket of my sweats and walked back into the living room where Liam had joined Andrea on the couch.

Liam smiled and waved at me when he saw that I was home.

"I heard from someone that this weekend is a VERY important weekend for you!" Liam signed and spoke excitedly. I flopped on the loveseat and nodded my head shyly. I saw Andrea look confused between the two of us.

"Why is it important?" She asked me and I explained about what was taking place. She visibly aww'ed and clapped hands together.

"I can't believe Niall didn't tell me! I'm so happy for you guys!" I smiled and nodded.

"How was it for you and Niall, meeting each other's parents?" I asked her curiously. She rolled her eyes.

"Niall cursed repeatedly in front of my mom and accidentally hit my dad in the dick when he was going in for a hug. I may or may not have been caught by his parents, trying to suck him off." My mouth dropped open at her confessions and Liam and I burst into fits of laughter. Andrea just crossed her arms and pretended to pout so she wouldn't laugh as well.

"After you told me that, I don't feel like Louis and I will have that much trouble!" I kept laughing while signing and Andrea rolled her eyes playfully.

Once we settled our laughter, we all decided what we were eating for dinner. Niall had joined us at this point and basically took over the dinner plans, completely ignoring what everyone suggested. My phone buzzed in my pocket while my three friends bickered back and forth.

Louis:
Happy three months baby xx

I grinned and couldn't help the giggle that surely escaped my lips as I read Louis' text. This got the attention of my roommates and Liam quickly walked over and took my phone from my hands.
I tried to chase him down to get it back but Niall assisted Liam in keeping it away, monkey in the middle style.

"Louis calls you baby? Does that mean he's your daddy?" Liam signed while trying to fight me off. I saw Niall laughing as I gasped.

"He is not my daddy! If anything I'm his daddy!" I signed to both of them, causing their laughter to escalate.

"Didn't know you had a daddy kink Haz!" Niall stated with fake surprise, I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone from Liams grip.

"You two are dicks." I sat back down on the love seat and watched my two goofy roommates.

"That's a relief! If we're dicks, that means you love us right?" Liam asked and placed his hands over his heart in mock adoration.

"Okay guys, stop with your stupid banter." Andrea came to my defence which I smiled at her gratefully for.

"Besides, he only loves Louis' dick, not you guys!" Andrea signed quickly, making me groan and my roommates die of laughter.

——

It was a few hours later that Niall, Liam, Andrea, and I found ourselves in the backyard of our home. We all sat around a lit fire pit that the boys and I hadn't used since we moved in years ago.

Liam got my attention from across the fire and I took a sip of my beer as I watched him sign.

"What ever happened to the modelling offer Louis' manager gave you?" Niall and Andrea were also curious, putting their full attention on me. I shrugged my shoulders inconclusively. 

"I haven't given Louis a definite answer yet but I don't think I'm cut out for it anyway." I took a large gulp of my beer and realised that I didn't have any left.

"What do you mean? You have the perfect face and body for modelling!" Andrea signed passionately causing Niall to look at her incredulously and myself to giggle.

"Yeah! And you would be the most kind hearted model in the industry! Everyone would want to photograph you!" Liam agreed with Andrea and I found myself shaking my head.

"I love my job now though! I've always wanted to teach and I have a passion for it!" I explained to them and looked to Niall for support. Andrea nudged Niall in the ribs and gestured for him to say something.

"You could try modelling on the side and if you hate it, just don't do it. Keep your teaching job. It's a win, win." Liam and Andrea seemed to agree with Niall's idea and started to sign and speak amongst themselves about my new career as a model.

"He could model for Gucci!"
"Forget Gucci! Think Yves Saint Laurent!"
"He would look good in those Calvin Klein ads."

I waved my arms around to bring everyone's attention to me.

"If I agree to do one modelling job, would the three of you shut up?" I slumped back in my chair and stared at the three 'adults' in front of me. They looked back and forth between each other and all nodded.

"I'll FaceTime Louis."

They all cheered excitedly.

What have I gotten myself into?

______