25

Harry

I've been staring at Niall's mouth for around an hour now. That might seem like a weird thing to be doing but since I've been attempting speech therapy with him, it's not as strange.

Yes, Liam and Niall have been helping me with some speech therapy for a couple weeks now and I feel like I've made just a tiny change. It's been really tricky learning to use my voice to form words and not just sounds but I am determined to make progress.

I also have decided to start modeling on the side while still keeping my day job as a teacher. I really enjoyed the photoshoot I did with Louis' management but I don't want to give up my dream job. I think Louis was excited to hear that I was going to continue shooting with certain brands because he says I have a 'natural talent' for modeling.

I think he's just biased.

"Can you repeat that one more time?" I signed to Niall. He began to enunciate certain sounds with his mouth and I was trying my best to mimic his lip movements, whilst holding my throat so I could feel the vibration of my vocal cords.

"That was good. I think we probably need to take a break because the repetition is making your words slur a bit." Niall signed and spoke to me. That's another thing the boys have started doing, speaking every time they sign and enunciating almost over dramatically so I could really see the movement of their lips.

"Are you and Louis hanging out today?" Niall asked me after we settled onto the couch in the living room. I nodded.

"We are supposed to be heading for dinner tonight then probably just come back here." I shrugged and glanced at my phone, making sure I didn't have any unread messages from my boyfriend. Before Niall responded, the light for the doorbell flashed and Niall told me he would go see who was at the door.

I felt a few thumps under my feet before I was smothered by a tiny body that had the grip of a python. I let out a groan from the impact of this person and pulled back in order to see who just attacked me.

"Gem? What are you doing here?" I signed confused and she rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Can I not come visit my brother out of the goodness of my heart?" She signed and held her hand over her chest sarcastically. I shook my head and hugged her tightly to my chest.

"I'm glad you're here but it's so rare that I'm kind of suspicious." I signed hesitantly once we pulled back from our hug. Gemma just winked at me before making herself at home on the couch.

I saw Liam walking from his bedroom and once his eyes landed on Gemma, they widened significantly. I was confused by his reaction because he had met Gemma plenty of times before and never gave off a sign that he was bothered by presence.

Before I could comment on his reaction, I glanced at Gemma and noticed that she had tensed up slightly from her relaxed position. I quickly needed to understand the situation so I clapped my hands together to command everyones attention.

"What is with the tension between you two?" I signed and waited for someone to explain. Liam and Gemma glanced at each other and turned away. Niall looked between all three of us and I saw him gasp.

"You two slept together!" Niall signed and spoke excitedly, causing my jaw to drop. Liam and Gemma both jumped into action, trying to explain themselves to me but I couldn't focus on both of their signing at the same time.

"Hold on! I can't understand you both together! I really don't know if I even want an explanation right now!" I shivered and grimaced at the involuntary images running through my mind.